Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’ve never seen a lead character who is incel tier looks

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Name one show or movie lead character. They are all at least mid tier normie. We are the truly unrepresented class.

Normies obsess over seeing attractive actors in their media, no matter how relevant to the plot it is. I mean, how cucked is it that people completely ignore the story and characters of a show or movie and hyperfixate on how “hot” one or two girls in it are, it’s actually retarded.

This simpery is prevalent in every media form but just take a look at the anime community if you want to see some next level faggotry

Normies obsess over seeing attractive actors in their media, no matter how relevant to the plot it is. I mean, how cucked is it that people completely ignore the story and characters of a show or movie and hyperfixate on how “hot” one or two girls in it are, it’s actually retarded.

This simpery is prevalent in every media form but just take a look at the anime community if you want to see some next level faggotry
I was the opposite my entire life. I always looked at details and not just superficial shit

Never will
Normies would never see the movie

Name one show or movie lead character. They are all at least mid tier normie. We are the truly unrepresented class.
Wolverine in the X-men comics

Wolverine was 5'3 in the comics but his actor is 6'2. They literally Chadwashed him

Quasimodo in Hunchback of Notre Dame