Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ive never understood this...

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
How people today even care about things that wont affect them after they die... i see all of these "climate change" or "healthy envionment" advocates or even vegans spewing bs how we need to take more care of the planet bla bla bla, and here i am thinking who gives a fuck??? we only have an average 70 years on this planet, i dont give a fuck what happens to it after i die, because ill be fucking dead. I have no problem with scientists/ science advocates because at least any new findings/ new evidence that comes to light usually helps humans more in the present than the future.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
How people today even care about things that wont affect them after they die... i see all of these "climate change" or "healthy envionment" advocates or even vegans spewing bs how we need to take more care of the planet bla bla bla, and here i am thinking who gives a fuck??? we only have an average 70 years on this planet, i dont give a fuck what happens to it after i die, because ill be fucking dead. I have no problem with scientists/ science advocates because at least any new findings/ new evidence that comes to light usually helps humans more in the present than the future.

Oh lol I hadn't seen this thread when I just finished making one on that climate hoax.
My belief is that SJWs care only because the very goal of this scam is to raise a global €400 billion tax on rich countries for poor countries. Leftists always want to equalise everything down. There is a feminist component in that the UN, which initiated this scam, want to raise money to move girls away from child marriage and educate them (read: make them feminists)
No incel should back that scam. Burn coal! burn gas! Fly helicopters! Drive gas guzzlers. (well unless you're poorcel as me)

their normie lives are so privileged they can afford to give af about other things

All I care about is getting a woman to like me, I don't give a shit about the planet.

True, but even people preparing for the future of the human race shouldn't be worried. We are a nothing. A speck of dust.

Indari said:
their normie lives are so privileged they can afford to give af about other things

yea makes sense

People like to think that there is a afterlife but in reality we all end up as nothing

Doesn't matter if you had a good life or a shitty one you'll never remember it anyways

Themisterpepsi said:
People like to think that there is a afterlife but in reality we all end up as nothing

Doesn't matter if you had a good life or a shitty one you'll never remember it anyways

Themisterpepsi said:

even if there was an afterlife it wouldnt be on this planet so my point still stands. what the fuck is the point of caring about earth and environment and shit lol

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
even if there was an afterlife it wouldnt be on this planet so my point still stands. what the fuck is the point of caring about earth and environment and shit lol

I know right?

Unless it's reincarnation but that's cope because humans only know earth so this idea that we can come back to earth everytime sounds very pleasing 

Also Hippies only "care" about the earth so they can get up on their morale high horse

Indari said: