Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I've noticed more women will love a guy for who he is rather then vise verse" -IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm beginning to think that entire sub is satire...

Attachments

• soytears.PNG
    soytears.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 180
Cognitive dissonance is unbelievable with them . Let me tell you reddit is not Real Life. Remember these are people who disconnect with reality and convince you their fantasy is real. NEVER will a woman pick an old, ugly, disfigured man over a normie, Chad lite, or Chad. Those people or mentally ill.If she does it’s for an ulterior motive like money , fame, or status or attention.Remember that.

Screen Shot 2018 09 06 at 75927 AM

Cucktears make crackheads look like einsteins.

Screen Shot 2018 09 06 at 75945 AM

They're only valuable for marriage if they're young virgins, but a regular rostie is valuable for the purpose of sex.

Get everything that is true about this world, then completely flip it. That is the world that IT lives in.

i feel like IT is just one massive coping larp sub for incels in denials

IT have got to be the most deluded retards on reddit.

Cucktears is wrong about literally everything. They even said they'd accept flat earthers and anti-vacciners over incels.

Being this bluepilled should legit be classed as delusional mental illness.

Just admit who is trolling IT?

Cuck said:
I ve noticed more women will love a guy for who he is rather then vise verse. Its usually women who accept fat short ugly bald men and men not accepting a girl who looks that way.

If that aint unconditionally loving someone i dont know what is.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I ve noticed more women will love a guy for who he is rather then vise verse. Its usually women who accept fat short ugly bald men and men not accepting a girl who looks that way.

If that aint unconditionally loving someone i dont know what is.
Im not sure if we are just talking about appearance here (ehem.. money). but im pretty sure thats not love :feelsgah:

Im not sure if we are just talking about appearance here (ehem.. money). but im pretty sure thats not love :feelsgah:
Just look at all these fine wymyn unconditionally loving their incel looking partner:

Only men care about personality

I stopped after reading this fine text about women's incapacity to love and it was perfectly suiting. Who care what the subhumen soyboys (pleonasm) have to say anyway? Their brain is fogged with soy.

"They'd love a woman for who she is and not for anything they could gain from her. They think women are materialistic, narcissistic, parasitic organisms who are withholding sex from them. What a load of rubbish. "Can't you see I love you for who you are you piece of shit!" Not convincing." - IncelTears poster

Remember, the foid is a product of evolution, which benefits the ones who bred the most. The foid who did dual mating, exploited others and looked the most innocent was the one who was continually pregnant and consistently flooded with resources from multiple men. If we look at what benefits most in evolution in the past, we can see that an overwhelming majority of women have an evolved instinct to pull nasty shit off against men today.

How detached from reality do you have to be to write such a bullshit about women loving men for who they are, Jesus Christ.
This just proves once more that cucks and cunts are completely detached from reality. They are not simply hiding the truth by lying. No, they REALLY live in a fantasy world. This is why it's futile to argue with them. You cannot argue with them, you can only keep them away from all positions of influence and power, be it teacher, be it senator. Freedom of speech is overrated. We do not need more freedom of speech, we need more power to deal with these people.

Freedom of speech is overrated.
Definitely. When you can't say what you really want to say, it doesn't even matter. Like for instance, muhsoggyknee is going to be made a hate crime in the UK. What does this say about men or should I say cucks that are literally giving women the key to the kingdom? This is going to lead to Gynofacism in my country.. why can't these child shitters not fuck with nature all the time.. they are literally going to be able to use the cock carousel freely now with little restraint, their tingles for Chad will continue, any sub 8s that try to get with them? Have a nice time in jail buddy, you dirty ugly misogynistic Nazi. Women will become walking home wreckers, if you do not get down on hands and knees and kiss her toes she will find a way to ruin your career and life. Cock Carousel Culture is about to become a thing.. this is absolute madness...

Not even just that but I have a girly fucking frame.. and guys have been nothing but looking hungrily at me when I've been in the gym and it will only get worse.. men are literally frothing at the mouth over me, I'm ignoring it but men aren't ignoring me and with the article below, it all seems to make sense why. :feelsbadman: Foids have no soul what so fucking ever, they are not princesses they are whores.

Also notice how Misandry isn't a concern? I swear if these stupid fucking Femoids do this.. AAAAAAAAAH!

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

This is the absolute retardation of the United Cuckdom

Edit: I feel physically sickened by this. :horror:

Just look at all these fine wymyn unconditionally loving their incel looking partner:

The law graduate fucked her way to a degree. Potentially fucked the professors of both genders might I add.

Society is built on men sacrificing themselves for women.

Women = children. They think that a child making a drawing for their Dad is equivalent to the Dad working 60 hour weeks in a job he hates.

They literally believe this because they see women with ugly guys and just assume that the reason these relationships exist is because she likes his personality.

"I ve noticed more women will love a guy for who he is rather then vise verse. Its usually women who accept fat short ugly bald men and men not accepting a girl who looks that way." that HAS to be joke. I mean seriously maybe they think we are worst trash in the world and women are angels but this statement is objectively false. Most women reproduced when most men DID NOT. All short ugly bald men I know had shit life, without anyone loving them(ok maybe there are like 1 or 2 exceptions). Fat, short ugly women had it worse than beutiful ones, sure, but most of them... had more partners than Stacies. Maybe it's because when Stacy lock down Chad she doesn't need anything more, and fat ugly women can only secure someone 2/3 points above her, so she always looking for something better.
Also no women was ever interested in my hobbies, opinions etc, while I on the other hand was interested in my female collegues hobbys etc even if I wasn't attracted to them. It seems like for women every man-woman interaction has something to do with relationship or sex, while men on the other hand can maintain friendship with women they are not attracted to. Women feel disgusted towards men they are not attracted to, and will not be interested in friendship.

I dont think redditors ever leave their basements

These clowns have no life experience whatsoever

They get all their info from retarded websites online and parrot them