Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I've started to gymcel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16980
  • Start date
Deleted member 16980

Deleted member 16980

Banned
-
I've started to gymcel recently, finally got all my weights set up and, and have also started regularly riding my bike on a set path. I think I'm going to go on nofap as well, just to try and maximize my gains. I doubt this will attract any foids, but at least when the time comes, I'll be ready to fight for myself.

One change at a time. From what i have learned if u try to much at the beginning u will just quit quickly.

One change at a time. From what i have learned if u try to much at the beginning u will just quit quickly.
I learned that the first time I tried it. Burned myself out quickly.

That is the right attitude. Get huge and beat up anyone who causes trouble to you.

great job and you're right, lifting and basic fitness makes sense even if it's just preparing for economic collapse or whatever

Good, keep it up bro! You won't attract foids by doing that though, but at least you do some great self improvement.

Keep with it man. You'll at least feel better about yourself even if foids still hate you

I think I'm going to go on nofap as well, just to try and maximize my gains.
The benefit will be unnoticeable, if there even is one. If you're going to a public gym, it might even hurt you as you'll be too distracted by gym thots to get a decent workout. Don't fall for the nofap meme. Your heavy compounds, nutrition, and sleep are all you need.

If you cant bench your weight×2 you aint shit

No point in going to gym, just do calisthenics, there won’t be gym thots

im 6'6 and weight aroudn 230, so this would be difficult to lift my weight 2x, unless i start roids
Then take roids. Foids also cheat with make up so why shouldnt we?

I support your intentions but the execution is bad, work out at home or something.

It's good that you found something that works best for you to cope with.

Then take roids. Foids also cheat with make up so why shouldnt we?
Because of acne i can get, health issues are very probable to occur, when I stop taking it there will be mega fall in muscle mass.

Good on you,bro.I also started gymcelling more than a week ago.

how much u bench?:feelswow:

it might even hurt you as you'll be too distracted by gym thots to get a decent workout.

He could just go for and lift soem females at his gym. They can be used as personal weights.

Have you tried lifting a femme

I do 120 on the benchpress at the moment, and 130 on the deadlift.
That's not bad.I got my bench back to 176 in a week.

but I can't deadlift,since my spine resembeles spaghetti.:feelsbadman:

Have you tried lifting a femme
I haven't tried yet.
That's not bad.I got my bench back to 176 in a week.

but I can't deadlift,since my spine resembeles spaghetti.
That's pretty nice. You should hit 200 pretty soon if you're getting progress that good. I can't do running since the arches on my feet are fucked. Having a fucked up body is inescapable for incels.

That's why I'm starting, I don't wanna be a faggot.

I work out at home with a benchpress and some dumbbells.

Ah, I reread it, disregard the second part of my comment obv.

You can do it to at least stay healthy if not for foids

All you need is to not be fat. Muscles won't really help

I've started to gymcel recently, finally got all my weights set up and, and have also started regularly riding my bike on a set path. I think I'm going to go on nofap as well, just to try and maximize my gains. I doubt this will attract any foids, but at least when the time comes, I'll be ready to fight for myself.
talk to foids at the gym

talk to foids at the gym
Work out at my home, not at the gym. Also gym foids are worse than normal foids, since they go there just to whore themselves in crop tops and yoga pants, not that they don't in public, and pick out the biggest chad to try and fuck.

Work out at my home, not at the gym. Also gym foids are worse than normal foids, since they go there just to whore themselves in crop tops and yoga pants, not that they don't in public, and pick out the biggest chad to try and fuck.
it'd be fun to ignore chad and go after them anyway, if only to get a little kick out of annoying her and chad.

I rather save all that energy for ldaring