Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I've tested positive for Corona virus, living in Brazil state of Sao Paulo.

I hope you get well soon brother.

At least youre not a smoker and heavy drinker (well used to, I stopped 4 weeks ago and hopefully I can drinking altogether). I'm like 50% sure I have early stage liver disease at the age of 30. I'm totally fucked if I get the corona. I go out every now and then here in San Francisco cuz staying inside is just pure torture for me.

Off topic but if people knew how bad solitary confinement is, they would just vote to abolish the death penalty.

Feeling really good today, I'd say almost cured. Olfaction is still not 100%, I'd say about 40-50%, but the worst is over.

I'm on my sixth day of treatment (azi will not be used anymore), I don't know how unhealthy people will respond but I'm feeling really well, almost cured. In 3 weeks I'll do an antibody blood test, if they don't lockdown my whole country.

Good luck to all incels out there, this disease is a freaking hellish nightmare. Now I'll take care of my mom, the only woman who loves me in this shitty world.

Chad has no symptons and spread the disease to all incels

It's over

In my mid 30s, I'm really better today. HCQ + AZI really works. I'll do an antibody test (blood IgG IgM) as soon as they have it in private labs, Brazil is so fucked that most private clinics doesn't even have it yet.

This disease is nasty, you think is only a mild flu until you realize how fucked you are! My sense of smelling is not working but the sore throat, nausea and burning sensation while breathing are gone now.

Exactly, they can't even retest me next week, pcr tests are out of reach for most people because right now they don't have the personnel to test anyone outside the hospital anymore, they said my mom will only be tested if she is admitted to a hospital with severe symptoms...

Just diarrhea and nausea, it took 10-14 days to develop mild flu symptoms. No mucus, every sore throat I had in the past I had mucus, it would appear after 2-3 days, not this time, and then suddenly I lost my sense of smelling and tasting, but it's not so bad until you notice your lungs are not working at full capacity, most people will not realize it until it's too late.

If she dies I'm going to rope, I can't live in this shit world by myself.
So how many people have you infected? If the answer is 0 you need to kys NOW!