Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal IVF

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
If you were conceived through IVF, then that means you have a chad biological father..

1. Not all men who want to donate sperm are chosen (narrow screening process)

2. Out of all men that were alowed to donate, only 5-10% of the sperm in the sperm bank is even used. (95-5 rule again.. hint hint) Proving once again that women only want the best 10/5 %. Or even THE best if laid out as a gallery in front of her to pick from.

3. In my case, i found out that his, whoever he was, sample, was used the maximum allowed amount of times, 5 (probably). 2 pair of twins & two additional separate births. They popped up on my 23&me. Id say its a more than 50% chance it was used a 5th times (5 is the limit for finland, but the donor was frisian/swedish mostly, even dante said in the divine comedy that specifically the frisians of northern netherlands were the tallest in the world). The fact that it was used to its limit proves that it most likely would have been used maybe hundreds of times if allowed.

The added 18% finnish dna made me look like a freak, combined with my 2/10 mothers genes. But im 100% that my father was a chad. Ive seen my half brother who didnt have jewish mother so he turned out "goy", blonde & 1,95 tall. And my 2 half sisters, blonde and tall (1,85)

I CAN have chad kids, i feel it, but im myself too ugly this generation, sounds retarded, but i feel its true.
The goal is probably to have only chads through IVF breed, and somehow sterilize all men out in IRL world.. thats why they push LGBT, to make men comfortabe with being gay/trans. Whatever one thinks of it, it IS the best option GENETICALLY. Socially, the worst. Which is why i am 100% sure that UBI will come the next few years. It will be the end of families.
And the end of 99,5-9% of normal breeding. The human species will evolve 10,000% faster than normally.. at basically all mens expense. It will be a womans paradise like now, only 10,000% worse.
Maybe the trans "women" will take the place of women as housewives:worryfeels:, tohave incentives for men to work. Somehow making half of all men genetically trans, to act as women prior to the sexual revolution. And the other half of menGENETICALLY trans-attracted somehow
Maybe i shouldnt give them any ideas..
I think this IVF-LGBTQ-Feminism-Eugenics is unstoppable. Maybe it will make humanity evolve 1,000,000 TIMES faster by making all women part of an IVF harem to a few top guys.
WITHOUT ivf, at least I would be even uglier. Instead of a 6/7 now, i would be a 4 or 5. Because my mum was so ugly that she probably only would have been able to hook a normie buxxer.

Last edited: