Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jake Paul is an ugly recessed subhuman with an ogre chin, I mog him to suicide

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-

if you mog him then youre a fakecel and at least normie level of attractiveness

You dream you looked even a fraction like him

You dream you looked even a fraction like him
maybe you do, but not all of us want to look like an ogreskulled, asymmetrical, balding cumskin.

He average at best on this forum anyways.

cope, no looks for my autism.
Yes there literally is
If you're 6/10+ you're a volcel no matter how retarded. Just gymmaxx, head on Tinder, enjoy your one night stand, no longer an incel

All men are allies against whores.

I iq mog him in terms of looks he just looks like a faggot tbh

shitskin cope

cope, no looks for my autism.
"muh autism", if you looked like him you could attract females NO MATTER what your character is like.
Foids will literally date murderers, they don't care as long as they LOOK good.
If you really look better than jake paul you should be perma banned because you're not an incel because oyu can easiely attract females with your looks then.

you sound like a looksmaxxer
cringe

Yes there literally is
If you're 6/10+ you're a volcel no matter how retarded. Just gymmaxx, head on Tinder, enjoy your one night stand, no longer an incel
With a landwhale maybe.

You're either delusional or a larper. That guy is a high tier normie

"muh autism", if you looked like him you could attract females NO MATTER what your character is like.
Foids will literally date murderers, they don't care as long as they LOOK good.
If you really look better than jake paul you should be perma banned because you're not an incel because oyu can easiely attract females with your looks then.
I’d rope if I looked like him

Cope. Jake paul is at least chad lite. Which is why he blew up on youtube before getting to the status hes at currently.

Let me guess you are skinny, dark skinned, fucked up teeth, wear glasses and a STEM coper.

Sadly, this is probably the average .is user, this site is probably more than 50% fakecel, it’s over when your enemy infiltrates your group and forms the majority, essentially taking over the group.

Sadly, this is probably the average .is user, this site is probably more than 50% fakecel, it’s over when your enemy infiltrates your group and forms the majority, essentially taking over the group.
We are not even same species as these guys:lul::lul:

True, they are master-race aryan “humans”

We are Dravidian SUBhumans
Look around you, we're all liars here, and every one of us is better than you -LittlefingER :bigbrain:

Last edited:
Cope. Jake paul is at least chad lite. Which is why he blew up on youtube before getting to the status hes at currently.

jake is mid to high tier normie. goslimg is a HTN/ chadlite

Dude you certainly get banned a lot. What's happening man...

I just wish I had his health… and wrists but I hate the guy I hate seeing his clickbait fight shit everywhere he’s an obnoxious douche who speaks like he’s been dropped