Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR January Is Just Too Depressing.

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I hate January so much. I despise the Winter in general but January in particular is brutal & tough to get though. It's a new year & it's cold & miserable & it's too dark in the morning which makes it hard to get up for wagecucking & it get's dark too fucking early.

I like the cold and dark, what depresses me is when spring/ summer rolls around and couples are walking around everywhere happy

Seems to be going quick thankfully
But in England it can be freezing until May

All yr round its the same situation

Winter is my favorite season, because it fits my inner turmoil and gloom the best.

Maybe im just a retard but there isnt a single season im 100% happy about. Winter in Germany is way too cold, Summer is probably the best but its too hot as we have no sea to cool down, autumn is a good balance and spring is also too cold

Sounds like everyday

I enjoy the cold and rain and the fact that all of the normies aren't quite back yet from the holidays.

Spring and summers are the worst. Including the fall when the college kids start classes and football season begins.

I hate January so much. I despise the Winter in general but January in particular is brutal & tough to get though. It's a new year & it's cold & miserable & it's too dark in the morning which makes it hard to get up for wagecucking & it get's dark too fucking early.
Fuck you, this month is my birthday. Therefore it's the best month of the year you biggot. One step closer to dying...

for youngcels still in school its the start of their new semester and its brutal

We had strong winds today and lost power for about 6 hours. I went to get Chinese food and sat in my car and ate it until the power came back on.

I like the cold and dark, what depresses me is when spring/ summer rolls around and couples are walking around everywhere happy
This, liking spring/summer is a normalfag trait.

January is the cruellest month

It’s a remindER that the year has started but it’s already ovER because every day is the same as an incel.

This. My sex and "love" drive go off the charts and I just want to run full force head first into a wall.