Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JAPANESE GIRLS ARE A PAIN! What Problems Japanese boys have dating girls

Of course you would know

they shouldnt allow white people there tbh its so cringe watching this country bending over for white cock its insane.

Cash in your JBW card, go to literally any part of Asia and slay or gigavolcel beta
Jfl at taking JBW as law, it only works if you are 4/10 TRM at least

Imagine a nigga who joined a few days ago telling me JBW isn't law :lul:
Yes, because I know the experiences with JBW

Elaborate
I have come into contact with many noodlewhores because of student exchange programs (Japanese and Korean). They have completely ignored me and other WHITE trucels (3/10 and below) despite some of us being well over 6'. They went for 5/10+ normfags who were usually 5'11 or 6', but fucked chadlites and chads whenever they had an opportunity

I have come into contact with many noodlewhores because of student exchange programs (Japanese and Korean). They have completely ignored me and other WHITE trucels (3/10 and below) despite some of us being well over 6'. They went for 5/10+ normfags who were usually 5'11 or 6', but fucked chadlites and chads whenever they had an opportunity
Wait student exchange? Underage Japanese fucking?
Kawaii

Jfl @ jbwcopers and @IncelCream ... I always knew that noodlewhores from rich asian countries are Chad onry, which proves that "jbw" only applies to normies. Btw, i have never interacted with a gookwhore in my entire life.

Chadu cocku onry, you inceru :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Jfl @ jbwcopers and @IncelCream ... I always knew that noodlewhores from rich asian countries are Chad onry, which proves that "jbw" only applies to normies. Btw, i have never interacted with a gookwhore in my entire life.
If you have never interacted with one you are lucky. They are even more annoying than avg foids around sub4 men, but try to act "cute" around normie+

If you have never interacted with one you are lucky. They are even more annoying than avg foids around sub4 men, but try to act "cute" around normie+
Hughneutron4

>mfw I realize that I live in 99,5% white neighborhood

"JBW will really help you, fakecel!!!!" :soy::soy:
This. Even Incel TV made a delusional video about jbw in Korea. You should check it out. He unironically thinks that all these gookwhores want to date a manlet subhuman such as myself just because I'm white. "JBW" is true but it obviously only applies to normies+.

This. Even Incel TV made a delusional video about jbw in Korea. You should check it out. He unironically thinks that all these gookwhores want to date a manlet subhuman such as myself just because I'm white. "JBW" is true but it obviously only applies to normies+.
A 5/10 white guy mogs a 5/10 black guy. But a 5/10 white guy gets mogged by a 6/10 black guy. Simple as that. You can only profit from JBW as long as you aren't ugly.

A 5/10 white guy mogs a 5/10 black guy. But a 5/10 white guy gets mogged by a 6/10 black guy. Simple as that. You can only profit from JBW as long as you aren't ugly.
I exaggerated a little bit. I interacted with gookwhores before, but every single one of them were business transactions.

yo 2:50, japs betabuck blacks fuck
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

A FAT LANDWHALE WITH THE BODY COUNT IN THE DOUBLE DIGITS, A REJECT OF HER OWN SOCIETY. THE JOGGER WASN'T EVEN IN THE VIDEO. KEEP FUCKING COPING. NOODLEWHORES WHO GO O CLUBS ARE SEEN AS DEGENERATES IN THEIR SOCIETY

volcel if u wouldnt fuck them, jbbbc is real bro
WHAT DOES vOlCeL iF yOu WoUlDn'T have to do with anything? I just deboonked your entire JBB cope