Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Japcels work all day to create 2-4 frames of an anime.

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/2kupvmR9hyQ

God, they go through so much just to make some stupid cartoons. They get paid peanuts for their labour, I would seppuku on the very first day if I had to live like this.

Toiling as a subsistence peasant is better than this , holy shit.

Japanese are so unbelievably ugly and subhuman that they make curries look like Chads. Curries have more vigor for life than these gooks.

Animation is incredibly hard and time consuming even with animation programs with bones and shits. Drawing by hand frame by frame is x100 harder.

Which region of curryland are u from? I'm from kerala
Japanese are so unbelievably ugly and subhuman that they make curries look like Chads. Curries have more vigor for life than these gooks.

and the outcome is still shit

Brutal framecel recessed subhuman. If you're this subhuman, just rope.

God, they go through so much just to make some stupid cartoons. They get paid peanuts for their labour, I would seppuku on the very first day if I had to live like this.

Geez, is that the case?

I thought they would at least make decent cash from it, but fuck this is brutal. :dafuckfeels:

Fucking Crapitalism at it again, as well as Globohomo; Japan was a proud & based country before WWII now this.

Major salute to these guys though, they have provided tons of us with good copes that may have unironically saved some brocels lives in some cases.
Toiling as a subsistence peasant is better than this , holy shit.
At least you get to keep a decent chunk of what you earn: Medieval peasants in Europe got tons of days off due to religion, and also lived somewhat self-sustaining lives in interconnected smaller communities.

This, however, is pure dystopian slavery.

I thought you said no race could possibly be more subhuman than Curries?

“I hope the work pays off “ Brootal

curries are caucasian (scientifically) just like you are.
I've heard mixed things on this: Some sources state that Curries are Caucasoid, but then some also state that they are Australoid especially Dravidians/South Curries.

I've seen a good amount of curries from pics online as well as at my university to see both sides: Some have a very Caucasoid skull/facial structure, whereas some tend to have a more Australoid facial structure.

Fucking Crapitalism at it again, as well as Globohomo; Japan was a proud & based country before WWII now this.
It was a major shithole back then too, all these traditions of valuing work over life and sucking upto your superiors are all remnant of that period, Japan is a wierd mix of traditions keeping up with modernity (although they failed to keep whores in check).

I've heard mixed things on this: Some sources state that Curries are Caucasoid, but then some also state that they are Australoid especially Dravidians/South Curries.

I've seen a good amount of curries from pics online as well as at my university to see both sides: Some have a very Caucasoid skull/facial structure, whereas some tend to have a more Australoid facial structure.
Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit complicated in the south where you can find nigger skinned dalit curries with full cro magnon tier caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs but the bottom line is higher castes have more caucasoid skull, lighter skin and european leaning features but in the south,skin colour and caste is not a good indicator of admixtures but in the north and in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians

Last edited:
It was a major shithole back then too, all these traditions of valuing work over life and sucking upto your superiors are all remnant of that period, Japan is a wierd mix of traditions keeping up with modernity (although they failed to keep whores in check).
At least back then, every guy would still have ascend, would have had a home, and actually contributed to building a better society instead of slaving away for some shitty international corporation which will just outsource itself, only to go back home to a shoebox apartment with no foid.

And yeah, they've lost a lot of their actual based traditions which kept foids in check.

Indians, pakis etc are a result of ASI(ancient south asian) and ANI(ancient north asian) mixing a few thousand years ago.

Every Indian has ASI and ANI admixture. The more higher in the caste and the more from the north of india, the less ASI and the more ANI.I am skipping a few parts here since this gets a bit complicated in the south where you can find nigger skinned dalit curries with full cro magnon tier caucasoid skulls and brahmins with high ASIs but the bottom line is higher castes have more caucasoid skull, lighter skin and european leaning features but in the south,skin colour and caste is not a good indicator of admixtures but in the north and in general this is true. Curries look like a mix between Andaman islanders and Middle easterners.

Even the most lightskinned southasian with light eyes scores up to 20% of this ancient southasian genetic component. This is the reason why North Indians still look like shit on average and distinctly different to Kurds and Iranians

Also I really don't understand how they can work so hard when your life is full of loneliness and negative reinforcement
I don't do not even 1/10 of their work and sometimes I don't even know why I keep going on , everything look pointless

Animation is incredibly hard and time consuming even with animation programs with bones and shits. Drawing by hand frame by frame is x100 harder.
Japs don't draw by hand anymore. It's all digital.

That culture of work consuming your whole life was always there.

Check out the Chinese exclusion acts in the US and what caused it, they enacted it in Canada as well but I don't know about the specifics for that country. In Australia they straight out banned non-White immigration until 1976 (not that long ago) because of the Chinese, during the gold rush they would come to work 12 hours a day and accepted lower wages, businesses used that as an excuse to eliminate competition and bring more people from the Qing Dynasty. That seriously triggered the local population and thus they decided to entirely ban all immigration from outside of Europe with a preference for Whites from the UK.

Japanese culture is merely an extension (modification) of Chinese culture with their own spins, genetically they aren't much different either.

meanwhile i am barely productive for 0.5 hour sa day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back