Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jaw is the only reason why you’re an incel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you’re not born with a perfect jaw, it’s over.

Jaw is the universal trait of beauty, you can’t be good looking with a weak jawline/recessed jaw, there’s not a single good looking person with a bad jaw.

Even jaw size affects feminine beauty, all the most beautiful foid model have good jaw projection and perfect mandibular angularity.

Getting jawmogged is the ultimate sign of subhumanity.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage jaw is law!

I think jaw is overrated, many guys have weak jaws and get fawned over. Eyes, hair, nose and symmetry is more important.

True. If i had a better jaw then i’d jump up 2 points in attractiveness.

Then again it’d look uncanny to the rest of my unmasculine face.

Last edited:
true thread. NO ASCENSCION for my disjointed asymmetrical weak high-gonial-angled jaw.

Oh yeah, never mind the fact that I have misaligned eyes, tan skin, dark hair, an overall disproportionate face

eye area is extremely important too.

Its fucking height dude
Manlets are invisible to women

Cope, there are plenty other things

Jaw isn't even in my top3 list as far as face is concerned.

Jaw is more important than nose shape and eye area.

If you’re not born with a perfect jaw, it’s over.

Jaw is the universal trait of beauty, you can’t be good looking with a weak jawline/recessed jaw, there’s not a single good looking person with a bad jaw.

Even jaw size affects feminine beauty, all the most beautiful foid model have good jaw projection and perfect mandibular angularity.

Getting jawmogged is the ultimate sign of subhumanity.
Jaw+maxilla = attractiveness

I think jaw is overrated, many guys have weak jaws and get fawned over. Eyes, hair, nose and symmetry is more important.
It's just jaw and eyes nose and mouth barely matters if those are good

my face itself sucks

It never looks natural and good even looksmax users admit surgery is a meme
that might unironically be the reason they believe salludon actually got a gigachad jaw from mewing instead of surgery jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back