Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jawcels, take the ramus pill

I find it hilarious that people obsess over this kind of autism. If you know what a ramus or maxilla means and you’re not a doctor or surgeon then it’s beyond over for your brain.

I find it hilarious that people obsess over this kind of autism. If you know what a ramus or maxilla means and you’re not a doctor or surgeon then it’s beyond over for your brain.
Kind of true and not true if you're good-looking you won't know about the ramus/maxilla, but you will know the slang for it like an L-shaped Jaw.

My ramus is in line with my upper lip and I have a gonial angle of ≈ 115 degrees. Too much ramus length looks bad and it can make your lower third look too big. Ramus length on it's own doesn't determine too much tbh it's more about harmony and proportion.

i dont even have a ramus

its over for jawcels

My ramus is in line with my upper lip and I have a gonial angle of ≈ 115 degrees. Too much ramus length looks bad and it can make your lower third look too big. Ramus length on it's own doesn't determine too much tbh it's more about harmony and proportion.
That's ideal wtf. :lul:

Last edited:
That's ideal wtf. :lul:
My jaw from the side profile looks much better from the side than the front ngl. I have got big ass cheekbones my doctor asked me If I was partly asian (I'm fully white) and he began talking about how 13% of children are non-paternity (brutal). That doctor was blackpilled af. He talked about how many people compensate with jobs for their looks.

non-visible ramus reporting in

My jaw from the side profile looks much better from the side than the front ngl. I have got big ass cheekbones my doctor asked me If I was partly asian (I'm fully white) and he began talking about how 13% of children are non-paternity (brutal). That doctor was blackpilled af. He talked about how many people compensate with jobs for their looks.
Ah, I understand would you say you're beyond surgery.

Ah, I understand would you say you're beyond surgery.
My only problem is my shit acne and my phimosis. I had real bad postural kyphosis too but I fixed it within 15 months or so with doing exercises daily and that was big lifefuel. My back looked deformed even while wearing clothes people told me I could never fix it. I gained a few cms from that. All this shit prolly gave me really bad body dysmorphia or something because that doctor told me I was good looking and when I was younger people called me handsome and so on. Phimosis is goddamn awful can't even get fully hard and enjoy myself.

I like this channel, it’s comfy:feelsjuice: