Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JBB Believers Never Actually Site Facts For Their "Arguments"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only works if you are tyrone in the top 20%, any black below that is considered ugly.

Yeah. It's a known misconception. BBC originally stood for big balkan cock.

stop coping
blacks don't need to be good looking to get women. people see it every day
You didn't read the thread did you?

The only way a BBC can be incel is if they are high inhib types. The thing is that very few bbcs are high inhib.
:feelsseriously:

You're telling me if this guy was Low inhib he'd ascend?

Nice oxymoron.
Another volcel phaggot.

If i moved to Africa, i would most likely get robbed or killed. Only black amricacucks have a chance of ascending there.
You really wouldn't unless you idiotically went to the Warlord slums of Nigeria or some shit. There's so many asians in African countries it's unbelievable.

:dab:

All the BS such as JBW and JBB needs to stop.
JUST BE CHAD.
Yeah. No one slays solely because of their race. Being black or being white is just a good foundation to build on. But it's just the foundation, not the complete house.
You didn't read the thread did you?

:feelsseriously:

You're telling me if this guy was Low inhib he'd ascend?

Another volcel phaggot.

You really wouldn't unless you idiotically went to the Warlord slums of Nigeria or some shit. There's so many asians in African countries it's unbelievable.

:dab:

Obviously he means if you're normal looking and able bodied

Yeah. No one slays solely because of their race. Being black or being white is just a good foundation to build on. But it's just the foundation, not the complete house.

Obviously he means if you're normal looking and able bodied
JB x theories imply that x group of males have a better chance or advantage at getting laid than other groups. For example, Tall vs Short, White vs Black, Big vs Small dick, NT vs non-NT etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.