Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW and BBC are the only true blackpill theories

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★★★★
Muh NTpill, muh framepill, muh heightpill, muh (prefix) pill are pretty much all bullshit and dont translate into real life since they only take into account extreme outliers.

However the JBW and BBC pill DO translate to real life according to virtually all statistics/ data abt the dating market/ what i see daily, etc.

And they do not take into account outliers but rather a big chunk of the population (such as whites and blacks) that have an advantage on the dating market)

Why because they're the only ones that can get white foids?

My dick will never get to feel the tight pussy of a prime white teen slut:cryfeels:

Voice opinions from high iq cels?
@DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Mortis @wereq @Endangered @RealSchizo @curryboy @Vendetta

just be black is bullshit, JBW is truth

I agree, blacks and whites on average good looking and have wide variety of media exposure in Hollywood, even if ethnics and other races get that much exposure, it wouldn’t be possible to reach their same level of smv, since they look good on average. That is black pill.

I agree, blacks and whites on average good looking and have wide variety of media exposure in Hollywood, even if ethnics and other races get that much exposure, it wouldn’t be possible to reach their same level of smv, since they look good on average. That is black pill.
Yeah it's pure blackpill
Ethnic men are portrayed like shit by media and lack looks on top to compete against whites and blacks

BBC is a meme, JBW is the only one that matters

Cope, I’ve seen blacks having no trouble hooking up with girls, they have secound highest smv to whites.
its ridiculously exaggerated

Cope, I’ve seen blacks having no trouble hooking up with girls, they have secound highest smv to whites.
Yup. The only ethnics i see in interracial relationships are tyrones

Typical mentally challenged shitskin denying the blackpill to justify his BWC/BBC cuckold fantasies. And yet this very clear bluepill, cuck posting is allowed as long as the user posting it is ethnic :feelsclown:.

You also have to understand the main people that consume mass media garbage from Hollywood in the United States are blacks and whites who are the majority of the United States population at least for whites and blacks being a very strong minority in their population I understand that Hispanics are the biggest minority but they do not assimilate or care about pop culture they don't even speak our language the more alien a race of people look especially when they are short and ugly they will not be promoted in the media or accepted by both the European and African descent people in North America

You also have to understand the main people that consume mass media garbage from Hollywood in the United States are blacks and whites who are the majority of the United States population at least for whites and blacks being a very strong minority in their population I understand that Hispanics are the biggest minority but they do not assimilate or care about pop culture they don't even speak our language the more alien a race of people look especially when they are short and ugly they will not be promoted in the media or accepted by both the European and African descent people in North America
:yes:

However the JBW and BBC pill DO translate to real life according to virtually all statistics/ data abt the dating market/ what i see daily, etc.
@DarkStarDown @LeFrenchCel @Mortis @wereq @Endangered @RealSchizo @curryboy @Vendetta
In other words, racepill is all that matters. I agree fully tbh. Racepill is the blackpill.

Muh NTpill, muh framepill, muh heightpill, muh (prefix) pill are pretty much all bullshit and dont translate into real life since they only take into account extreme outliers.
NTpill is true: Something which literally determines how you will perceive the world cannot be undervalued when determining the blackpill.

Statistics show most Autistic males never will ascend, and that Autistic foids hate Autistic males; examples of this also can be found online.
Can you share some stats?
And they do not take into account outliers but rather a big chunk of the population (such as whites and blacks) that have an advantage on the dating market)
Well objectively speaking, ugly guys are an outlier. The responses within this would have gone to males whom already qualify under minimum attractiveness & ofc above; JBW just raises the SMV of guys who already are considered good looking/attractive/MTN+
In other words, racepill is all that matters.
NTpill? Or various other factors of the blackpill that matter as well?
I agree fully tbh. Racepill is the blackpill.
It is part of it, but it's not the blackpill itself.

Height and face are still more important than race overall

the kavkazpill is just as brutal. And also the gypsypill , there is only a single gypsycel on this forum I am 100% sure that 90% of gypsies worldwide have had sexual experiences in the past. They are the most sex active minority in the entire world and anywhere they migrate to. The BBC pill is also brutal as fuck. You don't even need to try as a black man because of the BBC halo. JBW is true only for the 10% of white men a.k.a blonde, tall and blue eyes. sub5 seamaxxers get laid in shitholes because they betabuxx and whores drain them for their resources. Niggers are the biggest fakecels and most black"cels" here are not even trying. Niggers can't be incel.

If you are white and live in an all-white or mostly white area, then being white as a man doesn't do shit to raise your SMV, because EVERYONE is white and there is an endless number of white chads all more attractive than you.
Being white as an incel or low-tier normie only helps you if the white percentage dips below ~40%.
And it only dips below 40% if ethnics actively move into white neighborhoods.

credits go to @ldarshortcel

It's a bit more complicated.

If you are white and live in an all-white or mostly white area, then being white as a man doesn't do shit to raise your SMV, because EVERYONE is white and there is an endless number of white chads all more attractive than you.
Being white as an incel or low-tier normie only helps you if the white percentage dips below ~40%.

Well it's better to be average and have no negative/positive tax than being ethnic and getting an actually negative setback on the dating market

the kavkazpill is just as brutal. And also the gypsypill , there is only a single gypsycel on this forum I am 100% sure that 90% of gypsies worldwide have had sexual experiences in the past. They are the most sex active minority in the entire world and anywhere they migrate to. The BBC pill is also brutal as fuck. You don't even need to try as a black man because of the BBC halo. JBW is true only for the 10% of white men a.k.a blonde, tall and blue eyes. sub5 seamaxxers get laid in shitholes because they betabuxx and whores drain them for their resources. Niggers are the biggest fakecels and most black"cels" here are not even trying. Niggers can't be incel.
Gypsies, kavkaz and nigs are demigods on eastern europe after the collapse of the soviet union and the introduction of neoliberalism.

However boyo JBW doesn't supply to only 10% of whites, only whites have blue eyes, are tall and have blonde hair unlike any other ethnicity

If you're "white" and you're not taller than 5'9, you dont have light eyes nor light hair then you're clearly not white and wouldnt be considered as such.

Gypsies, kavkaz and nigs are demigods on eastern europe after the collapse of the soviet union and the introduction of neoliberalism.

However boyo JBW doesn't supply to only 10% of whites, only whites have blue eyes, are tall and have blonde hair unlike any other ethnicity

If you're "white" and you're not taller than 5'9, you dont have light eyes nor light hair then you're clearly not white and wouldnt be considered as such.
So fucking true. Niggers are demigods to anglos and amerimutts, gypsies can thugmaxx and fuck a slavic foid, kavkaz does not need to do anything in eastern europe because his natural testosterone is already attracting slavic foids. If you are a slavcel or even worse a swarthy slav It's pretty much over for you. If you are slav below 5'9 it's over.

BBC work only in ran through women, barely better than betabuxxing. JBW works in almost all the world, even in their own countries because they can pull ethnic immigrant foids.

Make a Tiner account as a 6/10, white, 5'10" man in a majority non-white city in USA ( Dallas, L.A, Miami, Baltimore, Houston , NYC, Austin) / Canada or London and see how many DATES you get.

You will probably(probably) get some obese ethnic, but thats about it. Sure you will get a lot of matches, but probably will not be able to land any dates with a decent person.

It only works in third world, non-white, nations. Look into India, China , etc.

Well it's better to be average and have no negative/positive tax than being ethnic and getting an actually negative setback on the dating market
over for black ethnic like me

Not in majority white nations. Make a Tiner account as a 6/10, white, 5'10" man in a majority non-white city in USA ( Dallas, L.A, Miami, Baltimore, Houston , NYC, Austin) / Canada or London and see how many DATES you get.

You will probably(probably) get some obese ethnic, but thats about it. Sure you will get a lot of matches, but probably will not be able to land any dates with a decent person.

Not in majority white nations. Make a Tiner account as a 6/10, white, 5'10" man in a majority non-white city in USA ( Dallas, L.A, Miami, Baltimore, Houston , NYC, Austin) / Canada or London and see how many DATES you get.

Thats literally what i wrote