Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is (Against) law in Sweden

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcuarfqJIRo

Sweden recently banned JBW since most Swedish man JBW maxx, most thai in sweden are w0men with Swedish vikings.

The first European country that openly outlawd JBW, Germany will be second since its the second country where Germancel use JBW.

Lifefuol for ethniccels, ragefuol for Eurocels, and alarmfuol for all Incels.

WTF Swecucks are literally Hitler? Is le hWite race saved???

Men get dick policed while women get to do whatever they want

Good, race mixing in masses is not good for any country. Procreate with your Swedish women, you are creating future er with thai women

Based Swedes should only procreate with Swedish women not practice bestiality with niggers and other foreigners

Good, race mixing in masses is not good for any country. Procreate with your Swedish women, you are creating future er with thai women
The problem here is that swede toilets dont want those men. And those men dont want toilets who behave like men.

Thai whores arent masculine, they are feminine and far more submissive than any western trash toilet that was born in this cesspool

Thai whores arent masculine, they are feminine and far more submissive than any western trash toilet that was born in this cesspool
All women are submissive, just not for cumskin whitebois.

Based Swedes should only procreate with Swedish women not practice bestiality with niggers and other foreigners
Those men didnt grow up wanting niggers and noodlewhores as their life partner, they got pushed away by their female peers.

The problem here is that swede toilets dont want those men. And those men dont want toilets who behave like men.

You see that's a quick solution which will turn into a disaster in future. Millions of Er will be born with mass race mixing not like a few hundred, I'm talking about mass race mixing. And that way you'll lose your identity too. The Swedish men and gov need to settle things and bring back family dynamics. I know it's extremely hard but this is a long time solution for a better future

All women are submissive, just not for cumskin whitebois.
But the shitskin foids and the noodlewhores are submissive for them, that's why swedes are having these issues.

I want to insert my penis into a Thai woman's vagina, and make her scream a bit.

You see that's a quick solution which will turn into a disaster in future. Millions of Er will be born with mass race mixing not like a few hundred, I'm talking about mass race mixing. And that way you'll lose your identity too. The Swedish men and gov need to settle things and bring back family dynamics. I know it's extremely hard but this is a long time solution for a better future
Im not advocating for racemixing, Im just telling you why they are in that situation in the first place.

But the shitskin foids and the noodlewhores are submissive for them, that's why swedes are having these issues.
I want to have unprotected (free) sex with a SEA woman.

U
Those men didnt grow up wanting niggers and noodlewhores as their life partner, they got pushed away by their female peers.
Understandable, i don't know what to say, difficult situation for their future sons.

U

Understandable, i don't know what to say, difficult situation for their future sons.
It's not a real solution.

They're simply taking away the little options the rejected swede man had left.

Foids arent going to automatically want the men they turned away, they think this will stop swede chads from pumpNdumping ethnic trash. It wont

Foids arent going to automatically want the men they turned away, they think this will stop swede chads from pumpNdumping ethnic trash. It wont
Do you think a swede chad will go for a ethnic over a pure swede.

BWC IS TOO POWERFUL SO KIKES HAD TO BAN BWC

I think they are simply playing foid games, a swede chad isn't going for a ethnic over swede. They just want the swede inkies and normies to themselves for whatever reasons

Do you think a swede chad will go for a ethnic over a pure swede.
I would hope that swede chad wouldn't, but we both know chad will fuck anything, and swede toilets think they're better than swede chads and make getting sex hard even for chads.

They just want the swede inkies and normies to themselves for whatever reasons
I think you're not understanding what Im saying.

Those foids dont want those men, they want the rejected men to be sexless eunuchs

I think you're not understanding what Im saying.

Those foids dont want those men, they want the rejected men to be sexless eunuchs
Yea I understand, they don't want them. What I meant as whatever reasons is one of what you said.

Sweden really hates incels. Buying sex is illegal there while selling is not, they take it seriously. Norway has similar law and it applies even abroad for it's citizens. Sweden at least tried to have same extra territorial law, but I'm not sure if they actually passed the law. America has it even worse since buying sex could be a felony. America is known for harsh punishments and long prison sentences.

Last edited:
Masculine Scandinavian Swedecunt femoids are extremely envious of petite Thai femoids who are far more feminine than them. Makes sense really.

low IQ Comments, I understand that racemixing is bad, but the fact that the govermant only bans man for having thai w0men but not bans w0men who seek n1gg3rs or sandn1ggers thats shows how misandrist govermants are.

Its cucked and not based.

low IQ Comments, I understand that racemixing is bad, but the fact that the govermant only bans man for having thai w0men but not bans w0men who seek n1gg3rs or sandn1ggers thats shows how misandrist govermants are.

I don't think there are much swede women mixing with immigrants but more men are mixin. Otherwise I can understand your sentiments

Well now I get it sorry for my stupid comment lol Sweden is a really cucked feminist country with very misandrist laws

I don't think there are much swede women mixing with immigrants but more men are mixin. Otherwise I can understand your sentiments
More men marry immigrants, more women marry second-generation ethnics.

About 80 percent of men and women intramarry with ethnic Swedes, and between 9 percent and 10 percent marry Swedish-born mixed Swedes. As mentioned, more women than men marry someone from the second generation while more men than women marry foreign-born individuals.

Men get dick policed while women get to do whatever they want

Yup, that's the problem. This is supposed to hit men and men alone, while women are free to do whatever they want.

Same as with their ban on prostitution, where it's the clients being punished, not the hookers, and anyway it doesn't apply to women, as females there freely share their experiences of being brought to orgasm by male masseurs and escors.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/oincnz/apparently_in_sweden_its_legal_for_women_to_buy/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/oincnz/comment/h4xevk6/

Imagine supporting something that's supposed to make life harder for men while not touching women in any way:feelsugh:.

Well now I get it sorry for my stupid comment lol Sweden is a really cucked feminist country with very misandrist laws
It truly is:yes:.

Good, let them stick to their own kind and not creature future ERs. Racemixing creates lost, tortured souls

It'd be based if they did the same with the women
Yeahh, people that say its based are low IQ.

Its a law spesificly against man, and many Incels will now have issues because of it. If the law applied both on man and w0men then it would have been based.