Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is how all JBW relationships end if the guy brings her to his home country.

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya74LVYel1I

Besides this w0men proving the fact that most females have the brain of child, look at how she cucks and treats her husband.

She is a Latina, but same stuff can be seen with all JBW couples, if the guy brings the w0men to his home country.

just on a side notice, what was he thinking when he appointed her as the manager. He payed for everything yet he works his ass off while she blames him for all shit and looks good.

i am trying to convince my parents JBW is my last hope

Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country

Why do jewtube niggers hate us Amerikkkacels so much?

It’s 40 minutes long :feelsUnreal:

Why do jewtube niggers hate us Amerikkkacels so much?
Easy most american are accomplices of the j00s, and export their degenracy to other countries and coltures+ you act as the soldiers of the j00s and fr33m@s0ns, destroying every country that goes against your system.

Dnw + water thread, greencardmaxxing is a cope and always has been
TBH I legit feel sorry for the simp, he actually works hard, also look at his dauthers(literally wasted genetics).

Dnw + water thread, greencardmaxxing is a cope and always has been
it should be a water is wet thread but too many SJW retards on this forum cant accept that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back