Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW is law, everytime I use tinder or other social networks I see ethnic w0men lusting for white man.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
JBW is law, latelly when I use my chadfish in European countries, I see ethnic w0men for all over the world lusting for white man. N00dels, black w0men, latinas, Curries you name it are lusting for white man.

They are even putting in cities from slavlands, againg remaiding everyone that slavs are white and europeans. Those that live in EE and not the half mongolians from Russia.

OVER for ethnic cels that are coping for an example of one n1gger or curry that got lucky.

OVER for ethniccels, lifefuol for BASED European cels.

JBW is law, latelly when I use my chadfish in European countries, I see ethnic w0men for all over the world lusting for white man. N00dels, black w0men, latinas, Curries you name it are lusting for white man.
Omg you’re retarded, you used a white chad, of course you’d get women of all ethnicities wanting to suck your dick. Try doing it with a white normie or truecel you won’t get even get noticed by ethnic women or any women in those country’s

Omg you’re retarded, you used a white chad, of course you’d get women of all ethnicities wanting to suck your dick. Try doing it with a white normie or truecel you won’t get even get noticed by ethnic women or any women in those country’s
Chadlite got many matches in africa and SEA. Normie as well, over for ethnics.

Chadlite got many matches in africa and SEA. Normie as well, over for ethnics.
Nigga anyone can slay in sea. Even my curry truecel friend got a lot of matches in sea. And who tf cares what gook women and nigresses think? Asian and African women are amongst the ugliest women to exist

They are even putting in cities from slavlands, againg remaiding everyone that slavs are white and europeans. Those that live in EE and not the half mongolians from Russia.

OVER for ethnic cels that are coping for an example of one n1gger or curry that got lucky.

Yet you Slavcels claim to be incel while having JBW at your disposal. Ban all Whitecels now. This forum should be ethnic only.

JBW only works if you are tall enough.

kekek jbw is cope

Try doing it with a white normie or truecel you won’t get even get noticed by ethnic women or any women in those country’s
Retard take, you see white normies with ethnic gfs way above their looksmatch all the fucking time

Wonder what will happen to ethnic men in the west, are we just gonna go extinct over time bc our women refuse to fuck us? I genuinely think that's where we're headed

jbw is cope

i'm white yet no ethnic female wants me because of my ugly face and possibly my height

you have to reach a looks threshold for jbw to work

Try doing it with a white normie or truecel you won’t get even get noticed by ethnic women or any women in those country’s
JBW only works if you are tall enough.

Here, care to explain this, JBW deniers?

What planet are you on? She's no looker but he's practically disfigured.
he has rooten teeth but he's not disfigured, the toilet just looks like a tranny, ugly ass bitch

Retard take, you see white normies with ethnic gfs way above their looksmatch all the fucking time
Nigga your dumb af, most white and ethnic couples are looksmatched if you maybe exclude gooks. It’s just that y’all overrate women and underrate men

most white and ethnic couples are looksmatched if you maybe exclude gooks
Not even fucking close, where the hell do you live? And nah, I don't underrate men, I'd say I'm more honest and realistic than most of the nigs on the forums, ppl will call ER subhuman for example when he was like high mtn

jbw is cope

i'm white yet no ethnic female wants me because of my ugly face and possibly my height

Yeah, JBW is the truth but has its limits def. Won't work if ur too ugly, short, or mentally fucked up, or a combo of the 3

I am at work right now and I watch as people come in through the main entrance of the hospital. I have seen so many subhuman white guys who are uglier than me and I have seen so many subhuman white women who are uglier than the pajeeta Co worker I am sitting with right this instant walk through the door

jbw is cope

I saw a video of some tall blond white guy who asked a group of Indian girls out and they rejected him because he was fat and had a baby face.

This, im white and ugly, i get 0 bitches

JBW is true and especially for ethnic women. We’re gonna have an influx of mutts because of ethnic women (especially asians) fucking white men