Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jeffrey Dahmer is in heaven. All his victims are in hell.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Jeffrey Dahmer accepted Jesus in his life and became Christian before he died at the hands of another inmate. As a result, he now has an eternal life of bliss in heaven.

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Meanwhile, his gay victims were about to engage in homosexual acts, an abomination in the eyes of God, right before they became Dahmer's dinner. As a result, they are now burning in hell for all eternity.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

These victims were clearly unrepentant of their actions, and you know what Jesus said about that.

Luke 13:5
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

View: https://youtu.be/env5Dd_fydA

Rules are rules.

Based, Jesus love has no limits for whoever accepts Him in his heart

Good information to know I guess. I don’t know how to feel about this

Jeffrey Dahmer accepted Jesus in his life and became Christian before he died at the hands of another inmate. As a result, he now has an eternal life of bliss in heaven.

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Meanwhile, his gay victims were about to engage in homosexual acts, an abomination in the eyes of God, right before they became Dahmer's dinner. As a result, they are now burning in hell for all eternity.

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

These victims were clearly unrepentant of their actions, and you know what Jesus said about that.

Rules are rules.

Imagine getting killed and eaten by a gay cannibal just to finish in hell because you never repented for your sins

Lolololololol

Because he is a homosexual mass murderer rapist
Yeah but he had a tough childhood. He also repented. What is the point of repentance in your opinion?

The gods' judgment is beyond our grasp. Only Hades knows who ended up where... If enough time has passed, even he has forgotten...

Jesus is a weak god, you shouldn't bet on him, I bet on the Greek pantheon and I know I'm right.

Should I watch the Netflix show?

The gods' judgment is beyond our grasp. Only Hades knows who ended up where... If enough time has passed, even he has forgotten...

Jesus is a weak god, you shouldn't bet on him, I bet on the Greek pantheon and I know I'm right.
Don’t bet on Jesus! Bet on an obscure God!

That’s the problem with religion.
Religion says as long as you repent it’s ok you’ll be accepted even if you killed , raped , tortured people.
And then religions try to say they are the only true one and they’ll argue with each other till the end of time.
Jeffery Dahmer is disturbed and depraved and while I hate normies , what he did was extreme levels of violence that society has no need for.

religion is low iq cope.

Because he is a homosexual mass murderer rapist
So what? Seriously so what. Everyone is a sinner. Don’t be self righteous.

Rules are rules.

Rip Jeff a true G

He was bullied alot in hs
ok...? I sympathize with that, and that could be a large underlying cause of his psychological problems, but I still do not agree with what he did obviously

ok...? I sympathize with that, and that could be a large underlying cause of his psychological problems, but I still do not agree with what he did obviously
What I'm saying is that there is reasons why he lost his mind and went like this one of it was him being an outcast and getting bullied in hs also he was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder (BPD), schizotypal personality disorder (StPD), and a psychotic disorder