Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Chad who fucked all the women in my college is going to heaven.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
I just looked him up and it turns out he's now a born again Christian and married to a Christian woman with whom he has 2 children.

He's around 6'2. Strong jawline. Well built.

20 years ago he was one of those "asshole" party animal types who got every woman he set eyes on. He'd fuck them and moved on to the next. Never stayed with the same GF for more than a month or two. Had plenty of side chicks and one night stands. There are even stories of him making out with / fucking women he barely just met.

But now, he's a changed man. He found Jesus and has settled down with a Christian woman who dresses modestly and is loyal to him.

So Jesus took on all the sins he committed during his youth and gave him a free ticket to heaven where he will spend eternity in bliss. He gets that after he enjoyed paradise on earth: in college years and in marriage.

Fantastic.

Last edited:
surprise guys, chads never suffer, always win, no matter what.
while we inkwells can discover a new fucking planet, to get nothing, not a crumb of chads leftovers.

I just looked him up and it turns out he's now a born again Christian and married to a Christian woman.

He's 6'2. Strong jawline. Well built.

20 years ago he was one of those "asshole" types who got all the women, fucked them and moved on to the next.

But now, he's found Jesus and has settled down with a Christian woman who dresses modestly.
good gets better and bad gets worse :feelscry:

good gets better and bad gets worse :feelscry:

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them (Matthew 13:12)

I hope he suffers.

Back then, I believed he'd waste his best years partying and then die as a lonely old man. And that I'd find my one true love and settle down and live happily ever after.

Instead, the exact opposite has happened. He's settled down with his one true love and I'm going to die as a lonely old man.

:lul:

Last edited:
According to the bible, heaven will be so much better than anything here that all that will be irrelevant once there. But yes, this world is evil and unjust. Theodicy is challenging.

this is potent SUifuel holy shit. he really gets it all in life...sexual & spiritual fulfillment while we rot in miserable, bleak loneliness

Back then, I believed he'd waste his best years partying and then die as a lonely old man. And that I'd find my one true love and settle down and live happily ever after.

Instead, the exact opposite has happened. He's settled down with his one true love and I'm going to die as a lonely old man.

The only way to get even with these people is by AR-15 maxxing, but that'll land us in prison for life.

Religion is cope and there's nothing more infuriating than a born-again Christcuck Chad that gets a free pass for all his behavior under "muh found jesus"

Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them (Matthew 13:12)
Matthew princip

this is potent SUifuel holy shit. he really gets it all in life...sexual & spiritual fulfillment while we rot in miserable, bleak loneliness

He got more than what he needed in life to be happy and lived in absolute abundance.

On the other hand, we live without having our most basic emotional needs met.

If you interpret the Bible correctly, a marriage is not just a piece of paper but a marriage is between a man, woman and God. Not woman and woman, woman and dog etc. Was his wife a virgin before him? His character changed so much that he show signs of salvation. There are many open questions there.

If you interpret the Bible correctly, a marriage is not just a piece of paper but a marriage is between a man, woman and God. Not woman and woman, woman and dog etc. Was his wife a virgin before him? His character changed so much that he show signs of salvation. There are many open questions there.

He may have changed genuinely. I'm not disputing that. I'm just drawing a contrast between that Chad's life and ours.

In his youth he slept around with plenty of women, all because he was born with good looks. He was what the bible calls a "fornicator". But instead of receiving a punishment, he was rewarded with a good loving wife, who is not only extremely pretty but is also religious and conservative.

Meanwhile, we incels suffer in loneliness and isolation all our lives, not because of something we did, but because of the ugly looks we were born with. We will have to trudge through our dull lives without experiencing any romantic affection from women. And this is how it will be for the rest of our lives.

Last edited:
He may have changed genuinely. I'm not disputing that. I'm just drawing a contrast between that Chad's life and ours.

In his youth he slept around with plenty of women, all because he was born with good looks. He was what the bible calls a "fornicator". But instead of receiving a punishment, he was rewarded with a good loving wife, who is not only extremely pretty but is also religious and conservative.

Meanwhile, we incels suffer in loneliness and isolation all our lives, not because of something we did, but because of the ugly looks we were born with. We will have to trudge through our dull lives without experiencing any romantic affection from women. And this is how it will be for the rest of our lives.
There is a chadlite in my church who is dating a fresh out of high school girls but before that most girls flocked to him. Now when they know that he isn't interested they rather choose to remain alone than to date the rest of us guys. very tough question, in my opinion God don't have someone for everyone in stock.
Personally I am also a mentalcel, I can't be dominant and talkative like those girls expect men to be.

Religion is cope and there wont be heaven. Cope moar.

Hope his family dies in a crash

spoiled old money brats i tells ya

I fucking hate stories like this. The douchebag gets to walk away into the sunset and evil wins. It's just the way life is a lot of the times. I've gotten used to it :feelsbadman:

These are the life examples you need to see to know the truth.

Even church girls are chad only.

I joined the mormon church hoping to find a female. the church consisted of couples and incels. The hotter women
were with chads, the ugly women with chad-lites and just average/incel tier men single.

Let him have a stroke in the desert. No food, no water, half paralyzed. Scorpions sting his dehydrated genitals & birds pick out his eyes

Chad ALWAYS wins.

The Black Pill always collects baby.

The only way to get even with these people is by AR-15 maxxing, but that'll land us in prison for life.

Only if they capture you alive.

There is a chadlite in my church who is dating a fresh out of high school girls but before that most girls flocked to him. Now when they know that he isn't interested they rather choose to remain alone than to date the rest of us guys.
These same women will then complain they can't find good men. Bitches and Whores!

A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL TWIST, AIN'T IT? THE IRONY :lul:

When manlet incels try to be christians christcucks try to make them suffer with redpill “advice” and watch him struggle in entertainment, but when chad becomes a christian he is worshipped by the entire church.
I'm so sick of people blatantly denying literal undeniable evidence of lookism fucking everywhere man

Indeed. no matter how much he "changed". At best he should get some maimed women as a wife.
But not really that top qualities virgin wife... no no no.

“Blessed are the Meeks, for they will inherit the earth.”

Matthew 5:5

“Blessed are the Meeks, for they will inherit the earth.”

Matthew 5:5

Lock him in the dungeon surrounded by 50 ravenous, meth fueled horny faggots. Forced to being fucked & swallowing nut by 50 fags. And rectal prolapse.

But don't kill the fucker. Let him live with ultra-intense, unimaginable trauma. And allow him suicide, best part of all

That depends on what he will do after the convert

I wish I could date and have sex with women at will instead I’m rubbing my dick every night.

I just looked him up and it turns out he's now a born again Christian and married to a Christian woman with whom he has 2 children.

20 years ago he was one of those "asshole" party animal types who got every woman he set eyes on. He'd fuck them and moved on to the next. Never stayed with the same GF for more than a month or two. Had plenty of side chicks and one night stands. There are even stories of him making out with / fucking women he barely just met.

But now, he's a changed man. He found Jesus and has settled down with a Christian woman who dresses modestly and is loyal to him.

So Jesus took on all the sins he committed during his youth and gave him a free ticket to heaven where he will spend eternity in bliss. He gets that after he enjoyed paradise on earth: in college years and in marriage.

Fantastic.
Fucking murder this guys entire family and himself!

I wish I could date and have sex with women at will instead I’m rubbing my dick every night.
I FUCKING DESPISE IT KNOWING I COULD GET REAL HOLE IF MY FACE LOOKED DIFFERENT!

Fantastic.
That is the basic reason why I hate christianity and all religion. I don't bother going to church. I don't bother getting to know God. He made me this ugly mutant. He is no God worth worshipping. I would rather go to hell anyway because I fucking hate god. These these attractive chads and Stacy's are very predominant in religious cults. From what I observed, you're better stain and atheist. At least that gives you factuality on how the world works rather than believing and giving your money away to the chads who run the churches.

you can have that experience too with enough showers and a good personality

It has to do with having basic needs covered, it is much easier to find spiritual meaning in life when one is not thirsty for affection and sexual experiences.

The reality is that being accepted by the opposite sex makes everything easier in life.