Bangkok or bust

A face that doesn't fit in
-
so he took his own life.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
Daily reminder hebephilia and ephebephilia are completely natural and normal and anyone trying to make you feel bad for having this attraction either also has this attraction and is lying to themselves, is gay, or a female trying to shame you.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
Daily reminder hebephilia and ephebephilia are completely natural and normal and anyone trying to make you feel bad for having this attraction either also has this attraction and is lying to themselves, is gay, or a female trying to shame you.
You mean being pedo is normal? Maybe for u

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
In other words, normal healthy male sexuality.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A face that doesn't fit in
-
What's the difference
Pedo's like pre-pubescents. (no tits, no ass, no hair, no development). Say ages 4-10

Hebephiles-ephebephiles like adolescent / jailbait, who have ass, tits, developed pussys. ages 12-16

freakinasuit

freakinasuit

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I don't blame him for what he did tbh

If I had money and influence I'd do what I felt like

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
@Napoleon de Geso needs to teach you a lesson in culture.
No culture in this degenerate world, it's over for Western "civilisation"

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

nothing is true, everything is permitted
-
Attraction towards young humans being a crime is result of feminism, plain and simple.

Any anti-pedo vigilante here is as feminist as a femrodent calling for more privilege.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
I don't blame him for what he did tbh

If I had money and influence I'd do what I felt like
i did read that they were 14 year old, in my country 15 year old is legal so if he did it here with 15 year olds here he wouldnt go to jail unless they sued him for rape

Snowman888

Snowman888

Recruit
-

H

Homoculus

Officer
-
Pedo's like pre-pubescents. (no tits, no ass, no hair, no development). Say ages 4-10

Hebephiles-ephebephiles like adolescent / jailbait, who have ass, tits, developed pussys. ages 12-16
What if you desire age 11?

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
-
daily reminder he got killed by the clintons

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
That's nonsense. Do you seriously think someone of his background would end up in general population with illiterate nigger gangbangers? Epstein was going to be locked up in solitary confinement and when the news dies down after half a year -- his friends will arrange for him to live in a minimum-security resort.

He was probably just depressed. If you're used to living in a 21,000 sqft townhouse, spending the rest of your life in a cell must be tough. Kinda sucks tbh.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Dat nigga ain't dead, he slipped out thanks to connections & is being given a new identity to live in obscurity while a patsy lay dead somewhere.