Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Jenkins CI is cucked too now

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★

Muh slavery and racism :feels::feels::feels:

As if it wasn't already enough that GitHub changed master to main, causing me to spend hours wondering why my CI was failing to pull my code a year ago. Now there are, probably going to be even more "mysterious" breakages. At least they're honest about the broken plugins.

I'm going to check out alternative CI tools which aren't cucked (yet). Fuck this.

(I'm saying "now" but it's actually probably from a long time ago; I just noticed it only now)

Muh slavery and racism :feels::feels::feels:

As if it wasn't already enough that GitHub changed master to main, causing me to spend hours wondering why my CI was failing to pull my code a year ago. Now there are, probably going to be even more "mysterious" breakages. At least they're honest about the broken plugins.

I'm going to check out alternative CI tools which aren't cucked (yet). Fuck this.

(I'm saying "now" but it's actually probably from a long time ago; I just noticed it only now)
wtf does any of that mean

wtf does any of that mean
As part of the terminology cleanup effort, the built-in node was renamed from "master node" to "built-in node"
"Master" is too racist and hateful for them so they have to interfere with people's work just to virtue signal. And even if it doesn't interfere with anyone's work, it's still cucked.

As for the similar GitHub event, here's a petition against it (although the ship for that has already sailed):

"Master" is too racist and hateful for them so they have to interfere with people's work just to virtue signal. And even if it doesn't interfere with anyone's work, it's still cucked.

As for the similar GitHub event, here's a petition against it (although the ship for that has already sailed):
no idea what youre talking about

can't believe they got rid of master branch to appease the blacks tbh, like it had anything to do with slavery

Are niggers happy now? Did anyone even ask niggers if they are upset about a git branch name?

Are niggers happy now? Did anyone even ask niggers if they are upset about a git branch name?
They'll never be happy until soyciety as we used to know it has been burnt to the ground. And just to clarify, most of the BLMfags are either soys or foids, and the virtue signallers are the same, so this isn't just a race issue, it's people with common sense vs feminity.