Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeremy Meeks unironically has a better personality than 99% of men

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
being kind, intelligent, patient, understanding, hard working or anything like that doesn't constitute a "good personality". a "good personality" means being dominant, aggressive, neurotypical, knowledgeable of pop culture and social trends, etc.

judging by society's standards, a violent criminal does unironically have a better personality than a shy autistic person. the former has all the important traits you need to succeed socially and be respected by your peers, the latter lacks most of the basic fundamentals. this is why bullies are more sexually successful and have wider social circles than their victims

if you saw a school bully shoving a kid in to the school lockers, you'd probably think "he's a jerk". but the average person would think "he's strong", "he's an alpha male", "he just made that guy his bitch". then they'd look at the victim and think "he's pathetic", "what a pussy", "he needs to act like a real man".

at the end of the day looks are the most important thing, but it's important to acknowledge that society's idea of a "respectable man" is a loud mouthed, aggressive asshole who never misses an opportunity to harass and abuse men that are beneath him in the social hierarchy

Last edited:
Its a clown world, everyone is a hypocrite :feelsclown:

this is why bullies are more sexually successful

Bullies are more sexually successful because they bully females into sex. They find ways to pressure them into compliance just as they find ways to pressure the guys they bully into giving them money and shit.

They take initiative and they're relentless. Many people will call this "confidence".

Last edited:
what IT/reddit defines as good personality isn't the best personality you can have.
high IQ tbh, gg

being kind, intelligent, patient, understanding, hard working or anything like that doesn't constitute a "good personality". a "good personality" means being dominant, aggressive, neurotypical, knowledgeable of pop culture and social trends, etc.

judging by society's standards, a violent criminal does unironically have a better personality than a shy autistic person. the former has all the important traits you need to succeed socially and be respected by your peers, the latter lacks most of the basic fundamentals. this is why bullies are more sexually successful and have wider social circles than their victims

at the end of the day looks are the most important thing, but it's important to acknowledge that society's idea of a "respectable man" is a loud mouthed, aggressive asshole who never misses an opportunity to harass and abuses men that are beneath him in the social hierarchy

If bluepill conditioning what women were attracted to in the 80s and 90s wasn't foisted upon Millenials I wonder how guys in the Millenial generation would have turned out.

Relevant thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/i2du2p/being_born_after_1990_in_the_us_as_an/

"Why 1990 though?"

"Just roughly around the time when things started getting weird with the combination of internet, pc culture, toxic feminism, diminishing wages etc"

Bullies are more sexually successful because they bully females into sex. They find ways to pressure them into compliance just as they find ways to pressure the guys they bully into giving them money and shit.

They take initiative and they're relentless. Many normies will call this "confidence".
JFL no who taught you that? Bullies are always successful, and get sex is because they are always bigger. Someone smaller than you can never bully you.

JFL no who taught you that? Bullies are always successful, and get sex is because they are always bigger. Someone smaller than you can never bully you.

I don't believe that. Bullies can be of any size. Thugs who are not physically big have knives, for instance. A mean kid can mock and belittle an older and bigger one because he has cousins that will protect him.

I think optimally they want a male who knows he is superior to 99% of other men and doesn't have to bully lesser men because why would he need to? He's already at the top. That's the "confidence" they always talk about. But they'd for sure prefer a violent bully Chad over an ugly, weak incel. In the end it's all about looks, power and social status.

I don't believe that. Bullies can be of any size. Thugs who are not physically big have knives, for instance. A mean kid can mock and belittle an older and bigger one because he has cousins that will protect him.
Trust me, a small bully will be hated by everyone, we had lots of them in my school and everyone thinks they are toxic :feelsclown: s
and small thugs are always, ALWAYS seen as crackheads not Tyrones.
While football team Chad can literally bully a disabled kid and everyone will laugh

a "good personality" means being dominant, aggressive, neurotypical, knowledgeable of pop culture and social trends, etc.

Cope. If an ugly guy had Meeks personality he would just be seen as a no good criminal asshole. Your actions are interpreted differently based on looks and tone of voice.

I think optimally they want a male who knows he is superior to 99% of other men and doesn't have to bully lesser men because why would he need to? He's already at the top. That's the "confidence" they always talk about. But they'd for sure prefer a violent bully Chad over an ugly, weak incel. In the end it's all about looks, power and social status.
if you saw a bully shoving a kid in to the school lockers, you'd think "he's a jerk". but the average person would think "he's strong", "he's an alpha male", "he just made that guy his bitch". (going to edit this in to the OP because it sums up my point very well)

that's just how the human brain is wired. being able to dominate men who are timid or weaker than you is, objectively, something that gives people respect for you. men who are naturally aggressive and lash out by abusing other men are consistently displaying respectable behavior

Last edited:
at the end of the day looks are the most important thing, but it's important to acknowledge that society's idea of a "respectable man" is a loud mouthed, aggressive asshole who never misses an opportunity to harass and abuses men that are beneath him in the social hierarchy
+1

I hate this world. Men always attempting to mog each other, endlessly consuming each other, no justice, impossible to live without being immoral, fucking negative value all of it.

Cope. If an ugly guy had Meeks personality he would just be seen as a no good criminal asshole. Your actions are interpreted differently based on looks and tone of voice.
it is true that societal standards for attractiveness override societal standards for behavior. generally speaking, if you're very ugly you will never be respected and if you're very attractive you will never be an outcast

however, men who are socially combative and aggressive towards others are still more respectable than their shy, timid counterparts who are afraid to even talk back. humans are biologically wired to look up to the alphas and look down on the betas

however, men who are socially combative and aggressive towards others are still more respectable than their shy, timid counterparts who are afraid to even talk back. humans are biologically wired to look up to the alphas and look down on the betas
Both are hated. If you're aggressive and ugly you are feared whereas a shy ugly guy is pitied. Both are avoided for different reasons.

No he doesn't. Fuck what a woman considers good. I wouldnt want that faggot as a friend

If bluepill conditioning what women were attracted to in the 80s and 90s wasn't foisted upon Millenials I wonder how guys in the Millenial generation would have turned out.

Relevant thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/i2du2p/being_born_after_1990_in_the_us_as_an/

"Why 1990 though?"

"Just roughly around the time when things started getting weird with the combination of internet, pc culture, toxic feminism, diminishing wages etc"

interesting year 1990 id agree turned 18-19 when smartphones were starting not as bad as zoomers though

interesting year 1990 id agree turned 18-19 when smartphones were starting not as bad as zoomers though

Millenials and Gen Z normies are also just weirder compared to previous generations tbh
I think it started with Gen X normies and the counterculture, nihilistic scenes of the time and order of society had started to show signs of breaking down from the sexual revolution of the 60s.

Millenials and Gen Z normies are also just weirder compared to previous generations tbh
I think it started with Gen X normies and the counterculture, nihilistic scenes of the time and order of society had started to show signs of breaking down from the sexual revolution of the 60s.
yea but things were defintely better pre 2010 especially pre 2000

yea but things were defintely better pre 2010 especially pre 2000

That's mostly because of social media taking off in the 2010s tbh.
It's an echochamber where foids only praise each other and bash unattractive males for the slightest reason why talking favorably about attractive males even when they are in a relationship.

That's mostly because of social media taking off in the 2010s tbh.
It's an echochamber where foids only praise each other and bash unattractive males for the slightest reason why talking favorably about attractive males even when they are in a relationship.
yea

I hate this world. Men always attempting to mog each other, endlessly consuming each other, no justice, impossible to live without being immoral, fucking negative value all of it.

Women are responsible for bullying, if men didn't need to bully and dominate other men to attract foids, bullying wouldn't exist in the first place. So many of the problems in this world are caused by foids. But nobody holds them accountable because vagina, that's how stupid 95% of men in this society are. The vast, vast majority of men are brainwashed sheep who cannot stand up for what they believe in so they resort to watching gay capeshit movies, worshipping female whoredom on tiktok and jewstagram and jacking off like the little cucks they all are. Men allow themselves to be dominated by foids, this bullshit state of society could end tomorrow if all men decided to rise up and claim back what is rightfully theirs, but they won't because muh wamenz rightz and shit.

Relevant thread:

"Why 1990 though?"

brootal

Jeremy Meeks has a better everything than me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

100% agreed. However, the problem I would say for many normies/LVM now a days is that they are much more effeminate and soyed more so than previous generations of men, lots of them cannot take initiative on doing these things. Not to mention a consequence of being more soyed up is that today’s men are smaller and weaker than previous generations.

I agree that in most cases, smaller dude wouldn’t even try and bully a bigger dude.

They take initiative and they're relentless. Many people will call this "confidence".
Damn what you just said is fucking intelligent

Damn what you just said is fucking intelligent
I sense irony but if a bully can make a guy give him his lunch money, what do you think he can make a girl give him ?

I sense irony but if a bully can make a guy give him his lunch money, what do you think he can make a girl give him ?
I’m srs. What you just said is actually intelligent no sarcasm

I’m srs. What you just said is actually intelligent no sarcasm
You’re idiots. That lunch money shit happens in public. What would the bully do? Make the girl give him head right in the middle of the school hall with everyone watching? Even if you argue the bully had a girl alone, and he actually successfully forced her to give him head, she could easily report him. There would be much more cases of this happening, but this isn’t heard of much. Know why?

Here is why: Bullies get more sex because they demonstrate power mostly over other weaker men, and women are attracted to power. The bullies don’t have to bully women into anything, women go to them. Also plenty of white nights would step in if they saw a foid getting bullied.

Kek. If you’re referring to black mailing I guess that’s possible and kind of based, but that’s not very often dude.

Last edited:
Here is why: Bullies get more sex because they demonstrate power mostly over other weaker men, and women are attracted to power. The bullies don’t have to bully women into anything, women go to them. Also plenty of white knights would step in if they saw a foid getting bullied.
This. Btw nowadays every whiteknight claims they are not a whiteknight just like every simp claims they aren't a simp even though they continue to pedestalize women.

If you consciously treat women better than men and are male, you are a whiteknight/simp. End of. No bullshit begging the question "I'd like to think being nice to women isn't white knighting/simping" reddit tier excuses. @LittleBoy

Ancient thread, but correct analysis.

For women, a good personality consists of men doing what they want, being manly, being chauvinistic, being sexist, being racist, being selfish ... all the things they claim to hate. And of course, having a drive to do something, even if it's evil like robbing people or beating them up, as long as you work towards something, you have an attractive personality.

This. Btw nowadays every whiteknight claims they are not a whiteknight just like every simp claims they aren't a simp even though they continue to pedestalize women.

If you consciously treat women better than men and are male, you are a whiteknight/simp. End of. No bullshit begging the question "I'd like to think being nice to women isn't white knighting/simping" reddit tier excuses. @LittleBoy
High IQ. Kek. I’ve noticed this trend too. No one wants to admit the truth of their white knightery.

No he doesn't. Fuck what a woman considers good. I wouldnt want that faggot as a friend
Exactly. A woman's definition for anything doesn't matter. Women love him cuz he's a good looking sociopath. Call it as it is and tell these whores they're lying to themselves

Exactly. A woman's definition for anything doesn't matter. Women love him cuz he's a good looking sociopath. Call it as it is and tell these whores they're lying to themselves
Why did you say “exactly” to your own post

That lunch money shit happens in public.
Sounds like a guy who's never been bullied and only witnessed bullying.

Do you really think a bullied guy is safe from his bully when there is no-one else around ?

I've just seen an interview with him and I gotta say he's been through a lot, and he seems like a nice guy.

The woman who interviewed him wanted to deepthroat his cock all the time jfl @ men are the horny gender.

I've just seen an interview with him and I gotta say he's been through a lot, and he seems like a nice guy.

The woman who interviewed him wanted to deepthroat his cock all the time jfl @ men are the horny gender.
he nearly murdered a child. I wouldn’t call him a “nice” guy but he definitely has the traits required to succeed socially

he nearly murdered a child. I wouldn’t call him a “nice” guy but he definitely has the traits required to succeed socially
Did he? I thought he just assaulted a 16 year old when he was 18 ... the way he was raised and the environment he grew up kind of makes it semi-understandable.

Especially considering his father was a murderer and he inherited half of his genes and 90% of his character. Oh well. Halo effect, I like him.

Did he? I thought he just assaulted a 16 year old when he was 18 ... the way he was raised and the environment he grew up kind of makes it semi-understandable.

Especially considering his father was a murderer and he inherited half of his genes and 90% of his character. Oh well. Halo effect, I like him.
that is what I was referring to yeah. usually it’s easy for me to sympathize with people who come from poor socioeconomic circumstances but the sheer amount of undeserved positive reinforcement Meeks has received throughout his adult life just makes me resentful of him ngl

that is what I was referring to yeah. usually it’s easy for me to sympathize with people who come from poor socioeconomic circumstances but the sheer amount of undeserved positive reinforcement Meeks has received throughout his adult life just makes me resentful of him ngl
Yes, we should remember he's a criminal and a fashion model, not a role model.

But if the Halo effect works on guys, imagine how bad it is for females who are attracted to him. It's over.

try pressure woman as incel and see what happens

Sounds like a guy who's never been bullied and only witnessed bullying.

Do you really think a bullied guy is safe from his bully when there is no-one else around ?
So just side step the rest of my comment? Like I said if a foid would ever have that happen even alone she would just report him to the police for rape. Unless he was chad of course, but in that case he wouldn’t need to bully her.

Like I said if a foid would ever have that happen even alone she would just report him to the police for rape. Unless he was chad of course, but in that case he wouldn’t need to bully her.
What you just wrote is the equivalent of "just tell the teachers" advice people can say to a kid who's being bullied.