Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jestermaxxing seems to be the only way to get friends n' shit

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
When I try to get to know people I constantly have to jestermaxx and hold a facade, so they keep talking to me in the future, otherwise they get bored.
How do normies get friends without having to act as clowns??
It gets tiring to try to fit in and larp.

they spread their ass checks for trannys

I honestly recommend reading books how to win friends and influence people or at least the summaries; there are youtube channels like charisma on command that might give you good tips. Looks threshold, I think would be relevant depending on how you look so I think in conjunction you should looksmaxx if you haven't as people would be receptive to the halo effect.

Friends? I've been extremely fortunate if jestermaxxing landed me acquaintances. I don't think it ever really worked to get any true friends.

Friends? I've been extremely fortunate if jestermaxxing landed me acquaintances. I don't think it ever really worked to get any true friends.
Even normies struggle to get real friends

I work with people. Does that count as friends? I don't talk to them much and keep small talk to a minimum

When I try to get to know people I constantly have to jestermaxx and hold a facade, so they keep talking to me in the future, otherwise they get bored.

Hahaha...No.

Troll

Troll1

Jestermaxxing doesn’t work for me. I’m not quickwitted enough to tell good jokes, so the only option is… :fuk:

jestermaxxing is the most normie thing EVER