Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Jesus christ loves incels

Vlarke

Vlarke

Black lives matter
★★
We are virgin, we are pure we will go to heaven even elliot will have a special place in heaven for eliminating demon sexhavers.(ingtaonline)
Pray Jesus Christ GIF

brutal jesuspill

Still despise him anyways. If a Chad or a foid goes to heaven, I won't forgive him.

We are virgin, we are pure we will go to heaven even elliot will have a special place in heaven for eliminating demon sexhavers.(ingtaonline)
Pray Jesus Christ GIF

Cope

You know it’s Jesus who approved of Solomon’s harems and slayed the Canaanites with the Wrath of God so that the Jews could enjoy a land of milk and honey along with beautiful sexy Jewish women, right?

He also made you an ugly loser while some Adonis handsome guy gets to fuck endless supplies of women, marry one of them, then repents on his death bed. And he will expect both of you to be viewed as equal, while that guy looks down on your life for eternity.

“I did not bring peace but division, I bring a sword”

Also while you are concerned about touching your dick a handsome dude is endlessly hooking up with hotties

that's swell! he loves incels? terrific.

Time for weegee to become a born again christian

Cope

You know it’s Jesus who approved of Solomon’s harems and slayed the Canaanites with the Wrath of God so that the Jews could enjoy a land of milk and honey along with beautiful sexy Jewish women, right?

He also made you an ugly loser while some Adonis handsome guy gets to fuck endless supplies of women, marry one of them, then repents on his death bed. And he will expect both of you to be viewed as equal, while that guy looks down on your life for eternity.

“I did not bring peace but division, I bring a sword”
Idk

No Jesus for your face.

Pray Jesus Christ GIF
Take some advice from a former fundamentalist christian. It's over. I quit being religious a long time ago and I never went back. I tried to believe in God. But I felt he abandoned me as he did for all of us. I would rather burn in hell anyway because I fucking hate god.

Still despise him anyways. If a Chad or a foid goes to heaven, I won't forgive him.
highly unlikely they go to heaven since they usually engage in satanic acts

* Rejecting the existence of God your whole life.
And then, at your last moment(s) you decide to believe in the existence of God.
I guess you have given yourself only a few moments in your life to pay for you sins.

* But I repented, I didn't believe in the existence of God before but now I genuinely do.
Nowadays, everyone on the planet knows about religion.
There is no excuse for rejecting the idea until the very last moment. (Especially when you didn't die at young age)
Unless you never heared of any religion your whole life, only then it applies.

* There is just no genuine feeling of the existence of God, how can you blame me for it?
This doesn't give you a free ticket to be a dick and get away with it.

* Everyone is capable of forgiveness
But not everyone will forgive.
The unforgiven will be held accountable in the hereafter even after repenting.
So be carefull when you make other people's life deliberately miserable. (cause it is fun or the truth right)
This is one of the most dangerous act you could do.
Asking for forgiveness to God won't work since you need the forgiveness from someone else, simply put.
Yes God can forgive you over and over and over and over again when you repent.
Do you think we humans will do the same? 1, 2, 3 and it's donezo right.
This problem won't let the unforgiven get in to heaven until paying for it or being forgiven by the victim who is rightfully.
Hell, maybe until forgiven. Only God knows the best judgement.

* But in Islam, if you become muslim, all your previous sins will be forgiven and you begin with a clean slate.

If someone doesn't forgive you, there is no clean slate.
Humans are easily fooled, don't think this applies to God, He knows and He will pass judgement on every unique life adequately.
Anyway I'm no judge, neighter are you, so in the end it would be better to keep our mouth shut about "how to properly judge someone's life in the hereafter".

* Why do I get the same judgement as someone who is born rich and beautiful?
You don't, both will be judged adequately with the life they have and what they kept valueable in their heart :feelsclown: .
We are all living an unique life and people with wealth and other (powerful) capabilities in life are usually the one's who will have the longest judgement :shhh:. (Someone in poverty donating $50 for a good case is not the same as someone who is wealthy and donates $50)
Donating comes from the heart, not about how the world would percieve you, that has no meaning.
Only God knows what's in the heart of the people at all times.
We will be judged accordingly with what we are given.
Your suffering isn't meaningless, we do matter, and it's better to look forward into meating God then worried about the afterlife.

~Bonus~
* And what if there is no God after death?
It would look like we atleast coped well enough, brutal.
I cannot speak for others, but it sure feels good pleasing the heart.
Now the dick :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Jesus died because he loved you so much as per John 3:16

Least melanated messiah

Hair like wool feet like burnished bronze

Jesus answered, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are considered worthy to share in the age to come and in the resurrection from the dead will neither marry nor be given in marriage."
lifefuel for christcels