Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus is coming soon many christians are having rapture dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date

oh father Satan lurking in the depths below, oh shall you reign supreme! We tremble in the presence of your image, the blood of the lamb flowing cold, defiled. Bring destruction and ruin upon your misguided flock, for you are the true creator and destroyer of mankind.

Whenever I had nightmare or sleep paralysis,I would always call jesus for help and I instantly wake up and able to move again.My most recent nightmare I was being assaulted and couldn't move to defend myself and jesus saved me :feelsautistic:
Romans 10 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

View attachment 369112

oh father Satan lurking in the depths below, oh shall you reign supreme! We tremble in the presence of your image, the blood of the lamb flowing cold, defiled. Bring destruction and ruin upon your misguided flock, for you are the true creator and destroyer of mankind.
Im in shock my brother, Satan has already lost by acknowledging his existence you also acknowledge the existance of Jesus
Hellbound you have no fairh

Im in shock my brother, Satan has already lost by acknowledging his existence you also acknowledge the existance of Jesus

keep coping satan will kill god in the end just as he killed jesus

keep coping satan will kill god in the end just as he killed jesus
Thats contray to scripture, if you say satan exists that also means the Bible is real, Satan loses

Thats contray to scripture, if you say satan exists that also means the Bible is real, Satan loses

Satan exists in more than just biblical literature so keep coping you utter faggot!!

Satan exists in more than just biblical literature so keep coping you utter faggot!!
So does the Lord God, remember Satan yoy were created by Him, his power rules over yours and you know this, Satan come out of this man right now in Jesus name

No faith for some bitch ass religion that tells me to turn the other cheek like a bitch.
The meek will inherit the earth my brother
And its not like you are being beat up every day whens the last time someone hit you

They're having premonitions of the chaos to come now that the libdicks have won.

So does the Lord God, remember Satan yoy were created by Him, his power rules over yours and you know this, Satan come out of this man right now in Jesus name

Satan is not omnipresent if u ever read the bible its obvious. Satan is the strongest and most powerful angel that realized god and jesus are cuck faggots and became based and blackpilled. We are all satans children

They're having premonitions of the chaos to come now that the libdicks have won.
You cant deny liberals will increase abortion and many other secular things
When did you get so biblical, bro? What's your story? Last time I saw you was a whitepill post sayin' you wanted to leave this place. What happened in the meantime?
I found Jesus my brother and let me tell you something His love is more valuable then any womans, it feels good to say Jesus is Lord man
Satan is not omnipresent if u ever read the bible its obvious. Satan is the strongest and most powerful angel that realized god and jesus are cuck faggots and became based and blackpilled. We are all satans children
Satan has lost but yes he is the God of this world

When did you get so biblical, bro? What's your story? Last time I saw you was a whitepill post sayin' you wanted to leave this place. What happened in the meantime?
That's usually what happens when someone becomes a born again Christian tbh

You cant deny liberals will increase abortion and many other secular things

I found Jesus my brother and let me tell you something His love is more valuable then any womans, it feels good to say Jesus is Lord man

if god is truly all knowing and all intelligent he would have made a perfect world without satan and without sin, he would not have started mankind as fundamentally flawed unless he intentionally wanted us to fail. God is the one you want to hate for causing you to be ugly

if god is truly all knowing and all intelligent he would have made a perfect world without satan and without sin, he would not have started mankind as fundamentally flawed unless he intentionally wanted us to fail. God is the one you want to hate for causing you to be ugly
The smart thing is to let people chose, you need to realize evil must exist to find the good
And god did create a perfect world but he gave adam and eve free will

Shut the fuck up tranny fucker

The smart thing is to let people chose, you need to realize evil must exist to find the good
And god did create a perfect world but he gave adam and eve free will

then god should not have constructed an eternal lake of fire for man to suffer infinitely simply because of how he chose to live his life. God is a fairy tell and i hope you grow past this phase honestly. If god is all knowing he already knows everything thats gonna happen in this "test" anyways so why make your creations suffer unless u are a demented psychopath.

then god should not have constructed an eternal lake of fire for man to suffer infinitely simply because of how he chose to live his life. God is a fairy tell and i hope you grow past this phase honestly. If god is all knowing he already knows everything thats gonna happen in this "test" anyways so why make your creations suffer unless u are a demented psychopath.
View attachment 369132
? No basis in reality

? No basis in reality

ironic considering all your broad and retard tier outlandish doomsday claims because biden won the shitty rigged elections. keep coping though, everything ive said has more basis in reality than ur entire post history

ironic considering all your broad and retard tier outlandish doomsday claims because biden won the shitty rigged elections.
Just based on scripture and other peoples dreams

you realize the bible was compiled from letters discovered in caves, the entire bible is just letters written back and fourth from individuals. The bible was written by man, religion was created by man, where is this god? hiding in the heavens afraid to prove his existence? where is jesus? why are there hardly any surviving accounts of his existence and crucifixion, considering the significance of his life you would think there would be many more witnesses.

You cry for his return and nothing happens. The world falls apart and he is not there to save you. He has forsaken us all if he exists.

you realize the bible was compiled from letters discovered in caves, the entire bible is just letters written back and fourth from individuals. The bible was written by man, religion was created by man, where is this god? hiding in the heavens afraid to prove his existence? where is jesus? why are there hardly any surviving accounts of his existence and crucifixion, considering the significance of his life you would think there would be many more witnesses
You needa repent
All I know is Jesus Christ is Lord
You cry for his return and nothing happens. The world falls apart and he is not there to save you. He has forsaken us all if he exists.
Funny thing is Jesus said a similar thing “My god my god why have you forsaken me”
Even the Son of God felt a similar sentiment to yours and he rose from the dead lol the irony

Last edited:
I just dreamed that I was near a baseball field and I heard jesus tell me to meet him at home base.

Massive Fucking Cope

Get right with God
bruh moment
can you seriously stop preaching your christ cuck shit
@SergeantIncel should make it a rule to not preach your dumb fucking religion
What if Mohammed returns instead?
then all incel men would be blessed with 9 year old loli goddess of culture

As long as non-Christians aren't having them.

Mohammed is in Hell rn, he cursed Christians right before dying

Well this is a biblical prediction
Innocent blood is being shed (abortion)

Rapture is in the Bible repent
:feelskek: Innocent blood is being shed since the onset of time.

Is it a code word saying you're gonna raid homes of incels?

At least Mohammed himself wasn't sure he would enter paradise after he died. I'm not surprised he wasn't sure.

bruh moment
can you seriously stop preaching your christ cuck shit
@SergeantIncel should make it a rule to not preach your dumb fucking religion
then all incel men would be blessed with 9 year old loli goddess of culture
I have free speech sorry buddy
I just dreamed that I was near a baseball field and I heard jesus tell me to meet him at home base.
Amen

How did you discover the blackpill and still become more religious?

You would think blackpill is it's own religion. You cannot serve two masters.

imagine believing that bullcrap in 2020
if God really existed he isn't all that loving nor caring towards his sons, quite the contrary, he hates us
So true, I stopped believing in this fake bullshit when I was 12

Religion gay
Jesus is Lord no matter how many women want to sleep with me

I dont serve the blackpill i dont even think about it most days

Why do you hate Jesus?
He doesn't exist, how can I hate him

Religion gay

He doesn't exist, how can I hate him
He does exist brother society is tricking you to believe he doesnt
Hedonism is being pushed Satan has his grasp on you brother

Yes, rapture is coming. It's gonna be inside your ass.