Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewlywood elite pedophile theory

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Stanley Kubrick made a movie that alluded to pedo cult shit called ''eyes wide shut'' and i think he tried showing us about the darkness of jewlywood

1688075655382.png

However, he showed a version of the movie to WB and they cut 20 minutes of the movie out before release: kubrick died 4 days after he showed them the uncut version.

I think the uncut version was too on-the-nose about the dark side of jewlywood and exposed too much

Anyway we all know the elites are pedos and that pedos rule the world

That is the ultimate destroyer of the blue pill

wasn’t he killed right before it released

Kubrick was a legend- his movies are some of the greatest of all time, and help to highlight the truth about society which many fail to notice.

I will give this a watch.

Supposedly, the uncut version had some Epstein tier scenes with teen lolis being brought in as prostitutes and sex slaves.

Supposedly, the uncut version had some Epstein tier scenes with teen lolis being brought in as prostitutes and sex slaves.
You can infer one of the masked cult members is the 15 yr old who is getting pimped out