Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Jews are based, and world Jewry has my full support

RicecelBetabux

RicecelBetabux

Recruit
★★★★★
I support jews and world jewry. All normies are elitist, hiveminded, uncreative, and self-centered. Normoids love to ridicule those who have lesser social status than them. The Jews understand that normoids can only understand the language of deception, so they rightfully trample all over normies and manipulate them to keep them in line.

As a people, they are *slightly* based; they keep Israel pure-blooded and they are against extreme feminism. They definitely know what they are doing by spreading progressive values to other nations.

As a non-NT spergcel, I hold nothing but contempt for the rest of humanity, since I was repeatedly treated as an outcast. From a distance, I can observe this one small nation of people strangling the rest of humanity, overcome with glee as normies drop like flies in the face of economic downturns and social/civil unrest. Every small business destroyed by BLM riots, every normalfag killed by COVID makes me happy. The pain of others is my gain.

I'm all for any sort of accelerationism to further the downfall of soyciety.

The only exception to my support to Jews is Israel's foreign policy. I do not condone Israel's mass murder in Palestine, because plenty of innocent children are harmed, and I have empathy for children.

RicecelBetabux

greycel​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 8, 2023Posts408

PHOOL SAAPORT PHUR IZRAEL SAAR

8hs2tq

That's not based. Kikes support whatever is good for them while unleashing hell on everyone else

Unfortunately society is not going to collapse.
It'll carry on like this getting harder and harder for everyone apart from
Shlomo and Chad.

Last edited:
I support jews and world jewry. All normies are elitist, hiveminded, uncreative, and self-centered. Normoids love to ridicule those who have lesser social status than them. The Jews understand that normoids can only understand the language of deception, so they rightfully trample all over normies and manipulate them to keep them in line.

As a people, they are *slightly* based; they keep Israel pure-blooded and they are against extreme feminism. They definitely know what they are doing by spreading progressive values to other nations.

As a non-NT spergcel, I hold nothing but contempt for the rest of humanity, since I was repeatedly treated as an outcast. From a distance, I can observe this one small nation of people strangling the rest of humanity, overcome with glee as normies drop like flies in the face of economic downturns and social/civil unrest. Every small business destroyed by BLM riots, every normalfag killed by COVID makes me happy. The pain of others is my gain.

The only exception to my support to Jews is Israel's foreign policy. I do not condone Israel's mass murder in Palestine, because plenty of innocent children are harmed, and I have empathy for children.
%%Murdering thousands of sandnigger baby swarthlings is good, actually.%% Otherwise, trvthnvke

dnr u r a kike loving fag

you are trolling just to upset people. jews are hated for a lot of reasons. please leave.

That's not based. Kikes support whatever is good for them while unleashing hell on everyone else
That’s admirable, because “everyone else” includes all the normgroid normalniggers I hate so much

Last edited:
Stereotypical jew drawing is a 2/10 trucel

Epstein the jew is le Evil, only high school sport chads can fuck prime foids you silly inkwell! You must try your chances with the chad’s leftovers!

Jews dominate us all but we are the master race!!

Noooo, jews shouldn’t use their evolutionary advantages only we can use our looks to get ahead in life!!!

Jews will burn in hell because they don’t accept Jesus Christ! Chad can spoil all the girls for the rest of us and Stacy may have sex with literal dogs! Jesus will forgive them!!!

and I can go all night

Last edited:
We must tax the jews and re-distribute their $$$ amongst each other but it is a human rights violation to advocate for taxing the sexual capital of Chads and Stacies

Circumcision is religious freedom and it is good for you!! You can just stretch it back If you want!

Omg?! What do you mean you want to groom a minor for marriage before she is spoiled with modern degeneracy??!!! You are a le evil PEEEDOO!! You should be put down without due process!!

Christ cucks will christ cuck

@RicecelBetabux
Christcucks won’t interact with this thread other than retarded no arguments. They think they can deceive the mighty jew with the same tactics they use for uncivilized niggers.

bump until christcucks are kissing the tip of my jewed dick, begging for forgiveness

Fuck off israel has right to defend them self I would genocide millions if I could make a $ off it

fuck hate sandniggers. They fuck everything (even literally).

Fuck off israel has right to defend them self I would genocide millions if I could make a $ off it
it's based to bomb normies, but i draw the line at children

Last edited:
just lol
@Adolf Hitler

Stereotypical jew drawing is a 2/10 trucel

Epstein the jew is le Evil, only high school sport chads can fuck prime foids you silly inkwell! You must try your chances with the chad’s leftovers!

Jews dominate us all but we are the master race!!

Noooo, jews shouldn’t use their evolutionary advantages only we can use our looks to get ahead in life!!!

Jews will burn in hell because they don’t accept Jesus Christ! Chad can spoil all the girls for the rest of us and Stacy may have sex with literal dogs! Jesus will forgive them!!!

and I can go all night
7k6qn7

jews lie. i hope they all get beheaded.

Jews are indeed based

They are subhumans first of all like us. Yet despite this they have ascended to the upper echelons of human existence. They are literally worshipped by christcucks and hindus.

Jews are indeed based

They are subhumans first of all like us. Yet despite this they have ascended to the upper echelons of human existence. They are literally worshipped by christcucks and hindus.
Jews aren't "subhuman" in terms.of looks..they can look like anyone else ranging from niggers (ethopian Jews) to Arabs (m Jews) to whites (azharenazi Jews) to even Chinese (kaifeng Jews)

That's what make them so dangerous

Jews are Dark Triad incarnate.
Complete self obsession as seeing themselves as 'Chosen people' - Narcissicism

Absolute zero remose or empathy for goyims : Psychopathy

Ability to manipulate the entire world : Machiavellianism

Jews are indeed based

Even so called Muzzies who are supposed to hate them often say shit like 'We only hate Zionists, regular Jews are our abrahamic brothers'

My opinions are exactly the same.