Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jews didn't give women rights

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In 1919, the white male politicians in the US Congress voted for the ratification of 19th amendment which officially gave women voting rights. By the way, they were also Christians.

This is a historical fact why do idiots on this forum keep denying facts?

"Voting rights" aka pick your favorite ZOG owned swine

Jews that owned the means of production started employing women which is all that matters in terms of inceldom.

waiting for someone to create a story of how all of them was actually Jewish

You might wanna look up the ethnicity of the women who participated in the first wave feminism

"I actually went to the graves of all the congressman who gave woman rights and took their DNA. One of them ended up having 1% Jewish DNA, this is proof the jews control the world!" :soy:

Hahahahaha, man do your homework. The j00s owned the media and the central banks. The fact that some sallouts did the j00s bidding and voted for w0men , and no the j00s directly. Doesn't mean it wasn't part of their plan.

Yeah just like how we live in a patriarchy because all the presidents and most of congress are men

In 1919, the white male politicians in the US Congress voted for the ratification of 19th amendment which officially gave women voting rights. By the way, they were also Christians.

Of course they were christians, grandpa.

Time for your soup now.

Blacks blame colonialism/slavery/Apartheid for their miserable conditions

Caucasoids blame Jews/immigrants

Hahahahaha, man do your homework. The j00s owned the media and the central banks.

really as simple as that. One of the membERs of the Rothschild family (richest family in the world who owns most of the world’s central banks) was quoted as saying:

“give me control of a country’s money supply, and I care not who makes its laws”

We can intERpret this to mean that it’s not the govERnment who has true authority and control of the country, but rathER the ownERs of the central banks (who are all Jewish) who are the ones wielding true powER and influence

I’d recommend to OP to watch “Europa: The Last battle”, but he said he’s 20 years of age and I don’t know if he’s mature enough to be able to fully undERstand and process the contents of that documentary.

that documentary was EASILY the most knowledge-rich piece of media production I’ve evER consumed. So much information of significance in that documentary. Basically that documentary reveals to us that the vERsion of history we’ve been taught at school is a carefully constructed lie, and it inspires a pERson to re-evaluate their entire life’s undERstanding of history up to that point.

A base level of historical knowledge is required to be able to undERstand anything at all, and Only truly intelligent and self-aware people will be able to watch that documentary and successfully process it.

Perhaps too much credit is given to (((dem people))). "Rights" are not theirs to give. That's God

Almost all of them were Christians.
all of them were probably Masons

Actually, we should approach this from another direction.

Let's assume that most of them were christians.

And who are the chosen people in the bible? What ethnicity people believe Jesus to be?
Where is the holy land? What is the old testament? Which side in current conflict of Israel, does mainstream fox news christians supports today?

Connect the dots and you'll see why it doesn't need to be tall the Jews. One Jew is enough.

Actually, we should approach this from another direction.

Let's assume that most of them were christians.

And who are the chosen people in the bible? What ethnicity people believe Jesus to be?
Where is the holy land? What is the old testament? Which side in current conflict of Israel, does mainstream fox news christians supports today?

Connect the dots and you'll see why it doesn't need to be tall the Jews. One Jew is enough.
u saying 1 jew called jesus is enough?

I noticed someone said the guy who runs that Gemini AI is Jewish recently.

He's a Polish Catholic ....

I noticed someone said the guy who runs that Gemini AI is Jewish recently.

He's a Polish Catholic ....
The thing is, "non Jews" still have to follow the top Jews rules (the banks) in conducting their ESG/DEI goals. Hence, many indian business owners are there, but Jews are still the ones who run the game (banking)

The thing is, "non Jews" still have to follow the top Jews rules (the banks) in conducting their ESG/DEI goals. Hence, many indian business owners are there, but Jews are still the ones who run the game (banking)
The problem with 'Jews cause all our problems' is the fact it implies we are incapable of agency or critical thought.

The Great War, 1914-1918, for example. It was basically an imperial scuffle between the royal families of Europe, there were no Jews in high-ministerial posts or positions that could affect the outcome (war). Even Rothschild was trying to prevent a general conflagration at the time. The source of all our problems today stems from the Great War, which destroyed Europe. Jews didn't really play any useful part in how or why it happened, but the European royal families did.

My personal perspective on Jews is: They have always existed to varying degrees at the fringes of society, deftly moving from country to country, engaging in activities that were outside the accepted confines of society (like prostitution). I generally have a negative perception of Jews, I don't really think they help themselves, given they could exist peacefully if they simply stuck to enriching themselves without becoming involved in civic society.

However ....

I just don't find that argument convincing, that Jews are the source of all our ills. I generally don't have a negative perception of people unless they treat me poorly personally, which is why I do not have an abiding hatred of Jews.

If we let Jews destroy us, rot out the body politic, that is our fault. Is it the fault of all Jews? not really, I don't think a Jewish farmer in Russia is responsible for the actions of all Jews, just as a white person is not responsible for the ills perpetrated by European colonial empires.

Because that would mean JBW has to admit his race is responsible for the most royal fuck-up in all of history and prehistory. When did you even get the impression that white nationalism was a truth-seeking ideology? It's a racial favoritism ideology.

The problem with 'Jews cause all our problems' is the fact it implies we are incapable of agency or critical thought.

The Great War, 1914-1918, for example. It was basically an imperial scuffle between the royal families of Europe, there were no Jews in high-ministerial posts or positions that could affect the outcome (war). Even Rothschild was trying to prevent a general conflagration at the time. The source of all our problems today stems from the Great War, which destroyed Europe. Jews didn't really play any useful part in how or why it happened, but the European royal families did.

My personal perspective on Jews is: They have always existed to varying degrees at the fringes of society, deftly moving from country to country, engaging in activities that were outside the accepted confines of society (like prostitution). I generally have a negative perception of Jews, I don't really think they help themselves, given they could exist peacefully if they simply stuck to enriching themselves without becoming involved in civic society.

However ....

I just don't find that argument convincing, that Jews are the source of all our ills. I generally don't have a negative perception of people unless they treat me poorly personally, which is why I do not have an abiding hatred of Jews.

If we let Jews destroy us, rot out the body politic, that is our fault. Is it the fault of all Jews? not really, I don't think a Jewish farmer in Russia is responsible for the actions of all Jews, just as a white person is not responsible for the ills perpetrated by European colonial empires.
The thing is, that was the old days. The Jews have won and taken over the world banking. Yes, not all Jews are space controlling laser bankers but the key point is Jews, as a race, naturally are more subversive, psychopathic, and with decent intelligence. Many Jews could simply network themselves by joining a synagogue and become somewhat rich easily

The thing is, that was the old days. The Jews have won and taken over the world banking. Yes, not all Jews are space controlling laser bankers but the key point is Jews, as a race, naturally are more subversive, psychopathic, and with decent intelligence. Many Jews could simply network themselves by joining a synagogue and become somewhat rich easily
I generally agree with you, actually. They are more subversive and engage in activities that might be seen as such, because that is how they evolved as a race in their environment .

They have no nation, no soil, a people without geographic connection, generally hated and despised throughout the centuries, for various reasons, first for religion, later because of those 'subversive' activities, which basically necessitated doing things which ended up in the former (being hated). This is the only way they could survive as a race of people.

When I consider this fact, I don't really hate them. Why? because I understand why they are this way.

If a Jewish person was nice to me, I wouldn't have a negative perception of them. The way society is, what we have built, is also because of ourselves, not just subversive races. Once climatic changes accelerate, or nuclear war happens, none of this matters anyway.

I've become less of a racial supremacist with time.

Last edited:

2024 01 25 033218

@Arnocel, You clearly don't use facts or evidence to back up your arguments

@Arnocel, You clearly don't use facts or evidence to back up your arguments