Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Jews want monopolize blue eyes and white hair, so they muttify whites

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am theorizing that Jews want to monopolize blue eyes,blonde hair, etc. All the white features. Orthodox Jews especially so. They only intermarry on purpose to keep their bloodlines pure. But support immigration + globohomo propaganda so non Jewish whites will lose their white features.

thoughts?
@WizardofSoda @based_meme @Rhaast @Lv99_BixNood

Theory? :lul:

Images 66

doesn't make sense since kikes are sand niggers and are darker than whites

doesn't make sense since kikes are sand niggers and are darker than whites
Ashkhenazi Jews like Mark Zuckerberg already mixdd with whites and grabbed the blue eyes,blonde hair. Now they want maintain monopoly over it.

Just because someone writes lies in a book doesn't mean it is true. :feelsjuice:
Can you kike any harder? He's saying what (((should be))). He's telling you what he wants done in Europe, and that's precisely what's happening today.

Extremely high IQ Jew plan. Gentiles will become slave race and Jews the wealthy aristocratic race.
No incentive to do so currently Europe & America are big supporters of Israel. Also, slavery in the future will be useless AI can do menial tasks more efficiently than any slave.
Send me a picture of your nose
:feelzez:
Can you kike any harder? He's saying what (((should be))). He's telling you what he wants done in Europe, and that's precisely what's happening today.
That was his own opinion in 1924. If whites collectively had 7 kids on average then population replacement wouldn't be happening. Non-white immigration is not the root cause of population decline in Europe.

Ashkhenazi Jews like Mark Zuckerberg already mixdd with whites and grabbed the blue eyes,blonde hair. Now they want maintain monopoly over it.
What's funny is a lot of Hollywood Jews also changed their names to disguise their kike origins :feelshaha:

20081016_18-3.jpg

Kikes

I am theorizing that Jews want to monopolize blue eyes,blonde hair, etc. All the white features. Orthodox Jews especially so. They only intermarry on purpose to keep their bloodlines pure. But support immigration + globohomo propaganda so non Jewish whites will lose their white features.

thoughts?

Its possible you know the Jews I think they can merge with the aristocracy bloodlines from the UK, as these are their equals or more anyway in the world. This was starting to happen anyway through time as they are in the same social circles.

The Jews they know through the women they can get the genetics they want. Each generation through time 20% of Jewish women married non-Jews. This also meant 20% of Jewish men couldn't find a Jewish wife, so then they were pushed out of the tribe. Because Jewish women are so smart they can outcompete other women for basically any husband they want. As men do really seem to value intelligence at least when choosing a wife as opposed to a lover.

I think among the Jews there is huge jealousy for the WASP elite, because the WASP elite is so much more attractive. And there are members of the Anglo-elite who are equals of the Jews or more like I said in raw intellect. Although imo Jews mog them in aggression and ambition and energy.

They got some issues now in America though even though they look really strong. One is 50% of Jews in America marry non-Jews. Now 50% of those couples they raise their children as Jewish, I am guessing the ones where the women are Jewish. So it doesn't actually affect their numbers. On the other hand an issue is Jewish women are only having 1 child on average in America.

Another issue is importing so many intelligent Asians. Maybe they are hoping those families will be one level down in the global empire.

What's funny is a lot of Hollywood Jews also changed their names to disguise their kike origins :feelshaha:

20081016_18-3.jpg

View attachment 580205

Its possible you know the Jews I think they can merge with the aristocracy bloodlines from the UK, as these are their equals or more anyway in the world. This was starting to happen anyway through time as they are in the same social circles.

The Jews they know through the women they can get the genetics they want. Each generation through time 20% of Jewish women married non-Jews. This also meant 20% of Jewish men couldn't find a Jewish wife, so then they were pushed out of the tribe. Because Jewish women are so smart they can outcompete other women for basically any husband they want. As men do really seem to value intelligence at least when choosing a wife as opposed to a lover.

I think among the Jews there is huge jealousy for the WASP elite, because the WASP elite is so much more attractive. And there are members of the Anglo-elite who are equals of the Jews or more like I said in raw intellect. Although imo Jews mog them in aggression and ambition and energy.

They got some issues now in America though even though they look really strong. One is 50% of Jews in America marry non-Jews. Now 50% of those couples they raise their children as Jewish, I am guessing the ones where the women are Jewish. So it doesn't actually affect their numbers. On the other hand an issue is Jewish women are only having 1 child on average in America.

Another issue is importing so many intelligent Asians. Maybe they are hoping those families will be one level down in the global empire.
There is no WASP elite anymore, if you dig even slightly below the surface you will always find the jew