Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The joker 2 is going to be a w0ke shit show

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEfAUAJHEk

Just from the pictures from the set, I can already see its a w0ke shit show, lady Gaga kisses a w0men right next to the j0ker.

According to rumors they are going to retcon the original joker and say that all events of the joker one were just an illusion, you can also see Lady gaga inserted in iconic scenes from the first movie.

J0ker 2 is a pass for me, not going to give my money to the j00s for this one.

The joker one I actually watched in cinema, the last movie before the plandemic.

prob still gonna see it in theaters

The first movie sucked too. The joker is not an incel and not an incel icon

prob still gonna see it in theaters
To be honest:feelsjuice:.

There is no such thing as "Joker 2" what are you even talking about, The Joker 2019 was a standalone masterpiece with a complete story, even the name of Joker 2 sounds ridiculous and absurd
99.999% I'll be cured of this delusion as well after going to some movie whose name I don't remember now some time next November, brocel.

I did try and look more optimistically at this movie but it will be shit, although I am not too sure if it will, idk

Fuck this sequel is gonna be piece of shit

This is just a cash in. This joker looks younger than in the standalone film and Gaga is just a shock jockey.

I hope he rapes and murders lady Gaga in the movie. Lady gaga is a super roastie

I have a feeling that Lady Gaga will win an Oscar for this role. Frankly, it suits her better than that other whore. Gaga is not very attractive and looks like an unstable slut, she's 37, her best years are behind her and she needs a little push to go crazy.

utilizing a famous comical non-serious character and making it a serious one in a dystopian world similar to ours
Joker has always been “serious,” and the movie did nothing novel (don’t get me wrong, it’s a really good movie). On the surface, his whole shtick has always revolved around being deliberately facetious (obviously) and it’s so easy to just see him as a makeup exposing the fragility of law and order (what normies love most about him) but delving in a little deeper into the character’s inner psyche and I think what reveals is a much more metaphysical fixation on the concept of surrender. He’s always been “serious” in the sense that he ALWAYS encourages everyone to “give in” (to the madness) and “let go” as a necessary step to save themselves.

“Let uncle J take in charge. No more bad memories. No more pain. No more fear. Scout’s honor!”

“Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend daren’t make the leap. So then, the first guy has an idea. He says ‘Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!’ But the second guy just shakes his head. He says ‘What do you think I am? Crazy? You’d turn it off when I was half way across!’”

If anything honestly, the 2019 movie slightly misrepresented him. It was a whole lot less subtle and way more in your face with him being fucked by the big bad society (oooooooh, how scary, shiver me fucking normie timbers) than just him admitting in the face of adversity behind the scenes without the viewers watching (which in this case, resonates more because he knows NO once cares, so why bother ever bringing it up?) and tbh, it all perfectly explains why so many normies and sexhavers fell in love with it.

But nonetheless, the movie still managed to do so many things justice and like you said, it hammered home really good psychological themes that 90% of Hollywood wouldn’t want anything to do with in a million years.

(((Joker 2)))

1st movie also sucked ass

I related hard to the Joker.

He's a retard.
He's poor.
He gets bullied.
No one cares about him.
He daydreams about having a girlfriend.
He daydreams about being cool and accepted in society.

He's literally me. I loved the movie.

They will fucking ruin his character if they give him Lady Gaga as his girlfriend.

Last edited:
Lady gagas nose makes it even more oy vey

I related hard to the Joker.

He's a retard.
He's poor.
He gets bullied.
No one cares about him.
He daydreams about having a girlfriend.
He daydreams about being cool and accepted in society.

He's literally me. I loved the movie.

They will fucking ruin his character if they give him Lady Gaga as his girlfriend.
He has implied sex in the movie

you can also see Lady gaga inserted in iconic scenes from the first movie.
I thought that was just fan-made trailers that spliced clips from whatever appalling films Gaga has been in into Joker.

The character in Joker was one of the few iconic incels in film history. Usually, loser/incel types in films get girls. This was one of the very few films where a genuine incel with no success whatsoever with women was depicted. I liked the film a lot, but I wouldn't call it a masterpiece. It has a great atmosphere and aesthetic, but it's also very one-note-- it's just a series of bad things happening to a guy until he breaks. And it rips off Taxi Driver a lot.

They did this because people related to the joker. He was used in protests AKA threatened governments grip on the population.

By cucking a good symbol of the people, they regain control and the joker will be even more commercial.

They did this because people related to the joker. He was used in protests AKA threatened governments grip on the population.

By cucking a good symbol of the people, they regain control and the joker will be even more commercial.
:society::society::society:

They don't want more people thinking about the social order, the first one did enough damage to them.

just like everything made by jews

First Joker movie in 2019 made many failed, defeated men, incels like and identify, society controlled by feminists, women did not like it for fear of revolting as the character, so in this second they will destroy by putting a woman to take protagonism, sticking messages about feminism, etc.

Last edited:
yeah i already gave up on it idc about womens problems or whatever that movie will be about

First Joker movie in 2019 made many failed, defeated men, incels like and identify, society controlled by feminists, women did not like it for fear of revolting as the character, so in this second they will destroy by putting a woman to take protagonism, sticking messages about feminism, etc.
At least we will always have the first film.

It will most likely be toned down, compared to the original. I'm pretty sure some of the suggestive themes that resonated with us were picked up by the mainstream media.

It's over for jokercels

They ruin fucking EVERYTHING with feminist shit

It's gonna flop harder than the marvels, harder than madame web, harder than morbius

Image 2024 03 24 181008496

What the fuck is this shit bro?? :feelsseriously:

It's clearly got nothing to do with the first Joker movie, it's clearly not going to be cannon.

So it's just a Lady Gaga ego trip and she's going to sing the entire movie, isn't it? Other than her, there's nothing 'musical' in it.

Fucking hell.

All movies and TV shows are woke faggot nigger loving shit. Stopped watching TV and movies a long time ago

All movies and TV shows are woke faggot nigger loving shit. Stopped watching TV and movies a long time ago
Dey really did make Cleopatra a blak doe ;/

434170781 829340049050364 6955396036559338145 n

:feelsseriously:

I loved the first movie because Joker was so relatable to me. He was literally daydreaming about having a girlfriend and being cool and accepted in society. I swear I've been doing that almost daily since middle school. Such a good character for incels.

And I have no fucking idea what is in their skulls do the sequel like this. They give me Lady Gaga as his girlfriend?? And it's a musical??? Wtf??????

I want this shit to CRASH AND BURN. I did not care about the Marvels, Madame Web, black spiderman, black superman, I don't really care.

But this shit? THIS IS OFFENSIVE. I WANT THIS MOVIE TO CRASH AND BURN. I WANT IT TO BE THE BUTT OF JOKES. I WANT THE ENTIRE INTERNET TO FUCKING REVIEW BOMB IT ON ALL POSSIBLE WEBSITES. I WANT EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER TO SHIT ON THIS ABOMINATION

ALL YOU HAD TO FUCKING DO WAS HAVE A SEQUEL WITH A SIMILAR STRUCTURE TO THE FIRST ONE, THAT'S IT

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gEfAUAJHEk

Just from the pictures from the set, I can already see its a w0ke shit show, lady Gaga kisses a w0men right next to the j0ker.

According to rumors they are going to retcon the original joker and say that all events of the joker one were just an illusion, you can also see Lady gaga inserted in iconic scenes from the first movie.

J0ker 2 is a pass for me, not going to give my money to the j00s for this one.

The joker one I actually watched in cinema, the last movie before the plandemic.

Harley quinn feels out of place

They are unironically appropriating incel culture. This is incel blackface. They take the aesthetics of Joker without understanding anything about him because the first movie was successful, and they probably think they are doing a very artistic piece by making it a musical. And they also sprinkle in lady gaga the feminist bitch, who fucking cares about lady gaga anymore in 2024??

Taylor Swift is all the rage now, why the fuck lady gaga? It doesnt matter, it would have been shit with taylor swift too.

Just dont fucking make it a musical and DONT GIVE JOKER A GIRLFRIEND. THAT'S LITERALLY IT, THATS ALL YOU NEEDED FOR A SEQUEL

With this iteration of joker, absolutely.
This was the most incel version of joker ever.

If you want to give joker harley quin, give it to the jared leto version.

This was the most incel version of joker ever.

If you want to give joker harley quin, give it to the jared leto version.
Feels like harley quinn is the embodiment of those foids who say they want Elliot rodger as a boyfriend, they never existed before, and suddenly they do after they sacrificed themselves.

Hope they pull in big money so this movie gets 5 on imdb

woke has no meaning

Well, the trailer is out...

And the Joker is no longer a truecel because he has a high tier becky attracted to him (lady gaga).

Maybe there's going to be a plot twist where the entire movie is happening inside lady gaga's head or something, but I don't know mang...

The musical thing is horrendous, it looks like a low budget student fan movie. Absolutely retarded.

This is so frustrating because I see glimpses of greatness. Maybe if you do an edit of this movie and take out all the scenes of lady gaga (like some guy years ago edited all the women out of marvel movies), then it could feel like a real Joker movie.

THIS ITERATION OF JOKER DOES NOT WORK WITH A HARLEY! JARED LETO VERSION WORKS BEST WITH HARLEY BECAUSE HE IS A PSYCHO THUG, JUST WHAT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO.

BUT THE JOAQUIN PHOENIX JOKER WAS AN OLDER, RETARDED VIRGIN TRUECEL.