Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The joker 2 is going to be a w0ke shit show

View attachment 1130091
Well, the trailer is out...

And the Joker is no longer a truecel because he has a high tier becky attracted to him (lady gaga).

Maybe there's going to be a plot twist where the entire movie is happening inside lady gaga's head or something, but I don't know mang...

The musical thing is horrendous, it looks like a low budget student fan movie. Absolutely retarded.

This is so frustrating because I see glimpses of greatness. Maybe if you do an edit of this movie and take out all the scenes of lady gaga (like some guy years ago edited all the women out of marvel movies), then it could feel like a real Joker movie.

THIS ITERATION OF JOKER DOES NOT WORK WITH A HARLEY! JARED LETO VERSION WORKS BEST WITH HARLEY BECAUSE HE IS A PSYCHO THUG, JUST WHAT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO.

BUT THE JOAQUIN PHOENIX JOKER WAS AN OLDER, RETARDED VIRGIN TRUECEL.
And no one is surprised.

@THETRUEDIGGERNIGGER how will you defend this slop now?

And no one is surprised.

@THETRUEDIGGERNIGGER how will you defend this slop now?
I am hoping it will be based like clockwork orange and jokER abuses his ''lover'' but we will see

View attachment 1130091
Well, the trailer is out...

And the Joker is no longer a truecel because he has a high tier becky attracted to him (lady gaga).

Maybe there's going to be a plot twist where the entire movie is happening inside lady gaga's head or something, but I don't know mang...

The musical thing is horrendous, it looks like a low budget student fan movie. Absolutely retarded.

This is so frustrating because I see glimpses of greatness. Maybe if you do an edit of this movie and take out all the scenes of lady gaga (like some guy years ago edited all the women out of marvel movies), then it could feel like a real Joker movie.

THIS ITERATION OF JOKER DOES NOT WORK WITH A HARLEY! JARED LETO VERSION WORKS BEST WITH HARLEY BECAUSE HE IS A PSYCHO THUG, JUST WHAT WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO.

BUT THE JOAQUIN PHOENIX JOKER WAS AN OLDER, RETARDED VIRGIN TRUECEL.
It's over for jokerfancels

Also, that brief scene where he is doing the stairs dance with lady gaga?...

In the first movie, him doing the stairs dance SYMBOLIZED ACCEPTING THE BLACKPILL. THAT'S WHEN HE FINALLY ACCEPTED THAT IT WAS OVER. THAT IT NEVER BEGAN FOR HIM.

I feel like the only reason they did it again in the sequel is just so that people could point ''oh, the stairs dance, there it is. just like the first movie''. It means fucking nothing mang

They ruined Joker

The one relatable character in recent times will now be a normie sex-haver.

I mean this isn't even me being bitter, like the whole point of Joker in the first film was that he was a loner, nobody was on his side, he was a mentally I'll man who was beaten down by society. It was a realistic take on the character, now he's going to be a famous man within the town, performing in front of crowds with his girlfriend.

idk why this was necessary.

Trailer looks fucking great

I hope he rapes and murders lady Gaga in the movie. Lady gaga is a super roastie
Movie redeemed if this happens.
I will stop hating jews for one week if this happens.

So many jews... It's like uh.

Told u, I saw many of those secens in the leaks, it looks awful. Lady gaga is going to cuckold joker and there would be a lesbian scene there.

The one relatable character in recent times will now be a normie sex-haver.
This hurts so bad.

I can't believe it man.

I will cope by headcanonning that Joker 2 doesn't actually exist. Joker 1 is the only Joker movie and he's still a relatable incel. I need to cope because I can't believe they ruined Joker.

Also this shit. It's over. Literally over for jokercels

This hurts so bad.

I can't believe it man.

I will cope by headcanonning that Joker 2 doesn't actually exist. Joker 1 is the only Joker movie and he's still a relatable incel. I need to cope because I can't believe they ruined Joker.

View attachment 1130249
Also this shit. It's over. Literally over for jokercels
It will be a w0ke shitshow, don't get your hopes up with this one.