Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JewTube just removed the dislike button for good

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I’m guessing it’s because all of the white house videos from President Cuckden were getting hordes of dislikes, so they had to find a way to get rid of the dislike feature. you cant see dislikes anymore

I'm still seeing the thumbs down on Youtube.

They're still there. You probably saw a video whose uploader has disabled likes/dislikes

They're still there. You probably saw a video whose uploader has disabled likes/dislikes
LOL prob the first time he noticed it and freaked out and posted this. :feelsautistic:

Holy shit OP is fucking retarded.

Holy shit OP is fucking retarded.
It’s not just me man. There’s been a bunch of outrage on twatter about it too. If YT disabled it for mobile you bet your ass they will be disabling it everywhere too. Stop being a fucking moron

THAT is interesting

@Transcended Trucel nigga READ
It’s not just me man. There’s been a bunch of outrage on twatter about it too. If YT disabled it for mobile you bet your ass they will be disabling it everywhere too. Stop being a fucking moron

They only did for some vids I think, advertisements stuff. Doesnt affect most vids
I can see it just fine
Huh. It wasn’t working for me a few hours ago, now it’s working.
Maybe I am actually a fucking retard :feelsbadman:
Still though, Jewtube is definitely going to remove dislikes soon cause they can’t take all of the dislikes on the white house’s videos :feelsbadman:

it's just the start to remove "negative energy" to make everyone feel included and liked. Bunch of malarky if you ask me

I’m guessing it’s because all of the white house videos from President Cuckden were getting hordes of dislikes, so they had to find a way to get rid of the dislike feature. you cant see dislikes anymore
I believe they have removed the dislike button on WhiteHouse videos only, because of freedom, democracy, free-speech or some shit. :feelskek:

I'm sure knowing who administrates the YouTube corporation they would like to do this with all corporate news channels, because the propaganda is such truth that you have to remove all the dislike buttons as a silent form of protest inside the United States. :feelshaha::feelsPop:

Ah, the more things change, the more things remain the same in history. :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Fuck that makes a lot of sense now. Thanks for the heads up.
@Blackpill Rage you should add OP to your kikecel list.
I’m not a kikecel. @kikecel

Thumbs down still works for me. And I can also see the thumbs down count as well.

@Nukethisgayearth you a kike bro?

still there for me too, on white house for mobile and pc. tbh removing seeing dislikes on comments years ago was cucked. if this actually goes through, i'll... do nothing, but i'll be upset.

I don't see it.

I just checked. It hasn't changed. :incel:

Hebrewtube shadowbans all my accounts for basic tame shit. I don't even curse but I can't see my comments anywhere. It's a dead platform for anyone that isn't a normalfag because even if you start creating videos they will just shadowban all comments

dde6dc25fbb2e215630ffc9cdb345450.gif

Huh. It wasn’t working for me a few hours ago, now it’s working.
Maybe I am actually a fucking retard :feelsbadman:
Still though, Jewtube is definitely going to remove dislikes soon cause they can’t take all of the dislikes on the white house’s videos :feelsbadman:
You should probably get this thread deleted ngl :feelskek:

REMEMBER:
Every single means of expressing an opinion that isn't overt support for (((Popular Culture))) will be stripped from you piecemeal. You are being deprived of ANY voice that goes against the grain. This is all part of a concerted effort to ensure that there is only one set of views allowed to be expressed.
It comes in innocuous waves:
Netflix removing real ratings
YouTube trying to remove dislikes
Twitter/Facebook/R*ddit censorship

Individually these acts seem petty and irrelevant. But look at the bigger picture:
Where can you *really* make your voice heard anymore? You can't even get a soapbox on a streetcorner like a Crakhead before getting bagged and tagged for Hate Speech.
These are the steps which bring us to complete tyranny.
And the whole time stupid fucking foids are helping it along