Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story JewTube's misogyny detector wants us to insult foids

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Some years ago at JewTube, a comment of mine kept getting deleted as soon as I posted it. I tried changing some words but nothing worked... until I replaced "women" with "waaahmen" in it wasn't getting deleted anymore. :feelskek: I used to try to be respectful and civil, but JewTube gave me no other choice.

:feelsautistic: fuck jewtube, you cant say: fuck you anymore.

i noticed this recently too. kikes wont let your comment go through if they have certain words :feelsUgh:

Ye lots of my comments get constantly deleted, and I have to re-edit them.

Ye lots of my comments get constantly deleted, and I have to re-edit them.
For me having to re-edit them is the smaller problem. What's worse is that they don't even let me know my comments are being deleted. The only reason I realized it about the comment the thread is about is that I was editing it to fix some mistakes and it gave me an error, after which I realized the comment was "mysteriously" gone. I had already heard of comments getting deleted so it was clear to me what was going on, at least.

They were deleting my comments constantly so I ceased commenting anything :feelsclown:

wonder if kiketube will let you say "womyn." Even though it was originally invented by femishits, since it's now pretty much exclusively used to mock them, it might be banned. Would be hilarious if some femishit Karen tried to use "womyn" unironically and it got deleted and she chimped out.

my comments dont get outright deleted but shadow deleted. i have to go to an incognito tab and look at the comments to see if its really there

they shadow ban u

As they continue removing voices of dissent, the safe space echo chamber will only grow more insulated and unexposed. So it comes as no surprise that when the coddled normie users who happen to venture upon places like this they react so strongly and cuckishly. They no longer have a chance to build up exposure to any other views.

my comments dont get outright deleted but shadow deleted. i have to go to an incognito tab and look at the comments to see if its really there
they shadow ban u
That's even worse, yeah. You mean where the comments are invisible when sorting by "Top comments" and can only be seen with "Newest first" instead, right?

replace all instances of "woman" and "female" with "foid" :lul:
That's what I did from that moment on, except that I called them "waaah:feels:men" because I didn't know about "foid" yet.

As they continue removing voices of dissent, the safe space echo chamber will only grow more insulated and unexposed. So it comes as no surprise that when the coddled normie users who happen to venture upon places like this they react so strongly and cuckishly. They no longer have a chance to build up exposure to any other views.
That's right. It would hurt their feefees to see reality for what it is so they cower in their "safe space" instead. It's impossible for the majority of men to get blackpilled if they're stuck there and they're too retarded to notice that something doesn't add up.

That's even worse, yeah. You mean where the comments are invisible when sorting by "Top comments" and can only be seen with "Newest first" instead, right?
Nope. When I type in a comment it appears for myself, but its actually invisible to everyone else. It is automatically shadow deleted.

Nope. When I type in a comment it appears for myself, but its actually invisible to everyone else. It is automatically shadow deleted.
That's a new one. I've lost interest in posting comments there and I might as well stop completely at this point.