Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL At Asking A Girl Out As A Sub-Chad

Y

youthislife

Veteran
if you have to ask its already over. If a girl likes you she'll make it obvious and you won't be questioning whether or not she likes you. Save yourself the PTSD from asking a girl out as a Sub-Chad.

True, the girl will make it well known that she’s interested through subtle body language, actions and starting up conversations with you.

True, the girl will make it well known that she’s interested through subtle body language, actions and starting up conversations with you.
Conversations are a two-way street. One would need the woman to want to talk to you and talk back to you, not act like you are subhuman trash. It's over for us

IF YOU HAVE TO TRY HARD = IT'S OVER.

if you have to ask its already over. If a girl likes you she'll make it obvious and you won't be questioning whether or not she likes you. Save yourself the PTSD from asking a girl out as a Sub-Chad.
high IQ greycel :feelsokman:

Guys who ask their crushes out with the mindset of "oh hey maybe she likes me!" are just fucking dumb, if she liked you she would have made it obvious

Chad gets approched

I remember in university (imagine how delusional I was, jfl) I felt really confident someday and took the risk to ask out a girl from the parallel group. I behaved like a complete retard just like in those movies when a guy humiliates himself in front of everyone by telling some unintelligent bullshit to a foid and have to get over the shame, the only difference was that there was no happy end in my case. I was like "um, uh, hi. I kind of like you, I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere together". She was seriously caught off guard, took aback for a moment, then in an instant cracked up like mad and said "and I dont [like you]!", so that her female friends who were nearby (yes, yes, just what was I thinking) could appreciate and have a good laugh at me too.

Last edited:
I remember in university (imagine how delusional I was, jfl) I felt really confident someday and took the risk to ask out a girl from the parallel group. I behaved like a complete retard just like in those movies when a guy humiliates himself in front of everyone by telling some unintelligent bullshit to a foid and have to get over the shame, the only difference was that there was no happy end in my case. I was like "um, uh, hi. I kind of like you, I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere together". She was seriously caught off guard, took aback for a moment, then in an instant cracked up like mad and said "and I dont [like you]!", so that her female friends who were nearby (yes, yes, just what was I thinking) could appreciate and have a good laugh at me too.
Brutal literally jflpill

Not even subtle. Girls will openly confess their live to Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back