Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at Blackcels who are not hairmaxxing

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
If you are not using a small amount Jamaican Black Castor Oil on your hair every other day your not doing yourself any favors and will have a receding hairline by 25, looking like an ugly version of Michael Jordan

Go to your nearest neighborhood hair store and buy some.

I didn't even know what that was until now

Bet those products will be security-protected

How does that shit work exactly

How does that shit work exactly
just apply a half penny amount to your wet scalp every other day.

You can also take your time to apply it to the roots of your hair as well

LOTS of Youtube videos on it, they are black femoids tho

i cant really hairmaxx as a mixed race blackcel

Black guys can look good bald though

White guys can't do that

Black guys can look good bald though

White guys can't do that
true but I don't want to lose my hair, especially at 5'5 its the only thing I can hold on to

I always got the impression that mixed guys have an easier time with keeping their hair
Can jews and arabs with short nappy hair us it if their hair is thinning?

blacks look best with shaved heads tbh

blacks look best with shaved heads tbh
Nah, Being black with thick eyebrows and NW1 ala Jim Kelly is best

1008545_10151773473283185_1834740533_o.jpg

your hairstyle options are limited as fuck as a mixedracecel
true, can't have braids for more than 2 days, dreading is hard a'f too

but these hairstyle are not acceptable in a professional setting. I had dreads in middle and high school and two strand twist my junior year in college but cut my hair to a fade

I got some from amazon, but it didn't say strong roots

i used to use that to at the beginning of my dreads journey i just use doogro spray instead now.black caster oil is legit though

i used to use that to at the beginning of my dreads journey i just use doogro spray instead now.black caster oil is legit though
how long are your dreads now

almost 3 years had them.chopped em for a job but quit so thier about to my shoulders

24yo here and my hair is growing faster than when I was 15, thinking about doing faded dreads right now

appreciate it ,what u rockin now? A fade or the afro twistes with the yellow dye on top (i see alot niggas rockin that now)

appreciate it ,what u rockin now? A fade or the afro twistes with the yellow dye on top (i see alot niggas rockin that now)
LOL I call that style a snowcone, that bleaching hair fade is dumb af, everyone copied it from Odell

I'm just rocking a fade like this, except my hair isn't as texturized

Nomad-Barber-London-High-and-Tight-Fade-Haircuts-for-Black-Men.jpg

LOL I call that style a snowcone, that bleaching hair fade is dumb af, everyone copied it from Odell

I'm just rocking a fade like this, except my hair isn't as texturized

Nomad-Barber-London-High-and-Tight-Fade-Haircuts-for-Black-Men.jpg
i used to rock the same thing lol but a mohawk in the back and put gel in it and twist them by rubbing them with a brush. i remember i always wanted "waves" but my hair texture is not meant for it. i used to be salty asf about it.:lul::lul:

i used to rock the same thing lol but a mohawk in the back and put gel in it and twist them by rubbing them with a brush. i remember i always wanted "waves" but my hair texture is not meant for it. i used to be salty asf about it.:lul::lul:
yeah my shit is too nappy to get defined waves

Are you dumb, mixed hair is 10x better than black hair

I honestly like having black hair, I can do so many different haircuts and when I get tired I just cut it all and still looks Ok

I honestly like having black hair, I can do so many different haircuts and when I get tired I just cut it all and still looks Ok
Not saying black hair isn’t good, it’s more versatile than white hair

Jamaican castor oil wouldn't stop your baldness or affect it if you have the bald genes.