Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Jfl at my upper eyelid exposure

Depends on ur base like u can’t turn OP’s eye area into hunter eyes.U already need to be above average or atleast average.A bad eye area is pretty much unfixable tbh.
Shit JFL.

But again, what kind of surgery could at least make it not so subhuman?

Shit JFL.

In OP’s case he needs canthoplasty,Infraorbital Implants,Lower Eye kid retraction,Upper eyelid fillers,Blepharoplasty and almond eye surgery Pretty much 20k worth of surgeries to turn into a human

Last edited:
In OP’s case he needs canthoplasty,Infraorbital Implants,Lower Eye kid retraction,Upper eyelid fillers,Blepharoplasty and Canthoplexy.Pretty much 20k worth of surgeries to turn into a human
Id rather buy browning m2 and couple thousands of rounds (in minecraft)

Id rather buy browning m2 and couple thousands of rounds (in minecraft)
Hey jaw implants and fix ur lower third.It’s a cheaper more safer option.It can help u ascend if u get a good result

Young fawn prey eyes. Its over

Extremely feminine eye area, it's over

In OP’s case he needs canthoplasty,Infraorbital Implants,Lower Eye kid retraction,Upper eyelid fillers,Blepharoplasty and almond eye surgery Pretty much 20k worth of surgeries to turn into a human
JFL, it's cheaper to just jump off a bridge and expect to be born with good genes next time.

Are you a foid?? :waitwhat:
No.

Mine is worse. Its fucking over for you

Shit JFL.

I've seen a similar case on .me and while it's true he can't get hunter eyes he probably could improve, I think the guy got almond eyes + infraorbital implants to fix this