Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at suicidecels

There's nothing after death.

Alternate theory: Earth is actually hell. We cannot go any lower than we already are.

If I die and become a ghost, I’d haunt the foids who made my existence miserable.
If I reincarnate as an ant, I’ll bite as many foids as I can to infect them with whatever disease I carry.

i'v heard this theory several times (and not just from people that suffer, but from actual experts).
there is a real possibility that hell on earth exists, and we are here tortured by invisible demons and unexplainable forces.

i'v heard this theory several times (and not just from people that suffer, but from actual experts).
there is a real possibility that hell on earth exists, and we are here tortured by invisible demons and unexplainable forces.
I have also thought about this before, what if we all really were just sent here to suffer? Because it's all I've done for most of my life, the normies believe in bluepill garbage and their just world because it helps them cope with this shit tier world. When you accept the blackpill you see the world for how it really is, and it truly is a horrible place.

After death your consciousness will be recycled, no life ever really ends. It's reincarnation but not really, you're not gonna become a fruit fly if you do something "bad" for example. 99% convinced this is the way nature works.

After death your consciousness will be recycled, no life ever really ends. It's reincarnation but not really, you're not gonna become a fruit fly if you do something "bad" for example. 99% convinced this is the way nature works.
I like to believe this as a cope tbh, hoping and hoping that I will be reincarnated as a white chad, having served my time in this life as a subhuman.

GigaCope. Ultra Advanced Hyper Cope, Damn I've never seen a cope this powerful in my life. (I lied)

Religion is fake, people make millions off of deluding people with false promises of a life after death. There is no reincarnation either, that is cope as well. There's nothing after death, and that nothingness > my life of pain right now. Video games and Anime are just a cope, the only way I can end this eternal suffering is by permanently removing myself from the situation. Everything else is dumb normie cope.

"Bro death is worse than living" Stop.

there is no god or ghosts fag

GigaCope. Ultra Advanced Hyper Cope, Damn I've never seen a cope this powerful in my life. (I lied)

Religion is fake, people make millions off of deluding people with false promises of a life after death. There is no reincarnation either, that is cope as well. There's nothing after death, and that nothingness > my life of pain right now. Video games and Anime are just a cope, the only way I can end this eternal suffering is by permanently removing myself from the situation. Everything else is dumb normie cope.

"Bro death is worse than living" Stop.

there is no cope in death, i guess you win

Same here. Getting to be a bit much tbh
True. I've attempted but backed out because my fear of judgement upon me. Its a part of me that can never go away ever in my life.

"Suicidecel" sounds like someone who can't get laid because committed suicide.

True. I've attempted but backed out because my fear of judgement upon me. Its a part of me that can never go away ever in my life.
I held a gun to my head but never could pull it. Then sometimes i wonder if all this pain and misery we go through, might be for a reason. Like maybe we'll be rewarded in the end or something. First will be last and vice versa type thing. I dont know.

I held a gun to my head but never could pull it. Then sometimes i wonder if all this pain and misery we go through, might be for a reason. Like maybe we'll be rewarded in the end or something. First will be last and vice versa type thing. I dont know.
I believe there is a reward for the believer. All of the people blatantly going against commandments have a eternity of torture for them.