Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl at this cuck coping

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
on /r/inceltears

[size=small][size=small]Question, what if you are a virgin at 21, but don’t have a victim mindset to whine like an incel? What does that make you?
[/size]
[/size]

meanwhile, on r/bumble

[font=Arial, sans-serif]How to get more matches self.Bumble[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I swipe right on everything but barely get any matches. I’m 21M by the way.[/size][/font][/size]

disgusting cuck https://www.reddit.com/user/Anger-is-me

This is the epitome of cuckery. Holy fuck.

Just fucking L O L.

Hades said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Question, what if you are a virgin at 21, but don’t have a victim mindset to whine like an incel? What does that make you?[/font]

an incel in denial

Sometimes I wish these morons could take the blackpill and realize what's actually happening.

"P-please mister SS, I'm not like those other Jews."

This is just sad. Poor guy needs to shed that cuck mindset and take his own side.

Crustaciouse said:
Sometimes I wish these morons could take the blackpill and realize what's actually happening.

Hades said:
on /r/inceltears
[size=small][size=small]Question, what if you are a virgin at 21, but don’t have a victim mindset to whine like an incel? What does that make you?
[/size]
[/size]
meanwhile, on r/bumble
[font=Arial, sans-serif]How to get more matches self.Bumble[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][size=small]I swipe right on everything but barely get any matches. I’m 21M by the way.[/size][/font][/size]
disgusting cuck https://www.reddit.com/user/Anger-is-me

It still makes you a 21 year old virgin

"victim mindset" is just pure delusion meant to torture and embarrass people who are disadvantaged