Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media [JFL]Average Reddit Brag About Sex

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★

Transgenderism is normalized by memes like this, unfortunately. In my country, there is a popular saying among young people that goes like this: "A woman without a penis is like an angel without wings." This is meant as a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone took this seriously and decided to "take a shot", if you know what I mean. When kids ask me about homosexuality, I just tell them it's wrong and we're supposed to like the opposite sex like God or Mother Nature intended.

Transgenderism is normalized by memes like this, unfortunately. In my country, there is a popular saying among young people that goes like this: "A woman without a penis is like an angel without wings." This is meant as a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone took this seriously and decided to "take a shot", if you know what I mean. When kids ask me about homosexuality, I just tell them it's wrong and we're supposed to like the opposite sex like God or Mother Nature intended.
Nah Transgenderism is normalized by the Jewish Elite who own companies who deal with transgender tech which is worth like half a billion despite such a small population, They true to push transgenderism so they can make more money.

Reddit soycucks
80A41C0F DC30 4616 9F89 9DF3FF044B0A

Chuds Mog