Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There's chads lurking on here

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've seen it on discord. Some chads will brag about having an incels.is account and state they're incel and then show a screenshot as proof. I doubt they're very active but it's still rage fuel knowing they pretend to be us as a joke while we rot in misery.

I know who they are. But these spineless mods wont ban them. It's even a waste of time complaining without mods support.

I know who they are. But these spineless mods wont ban them. It's even a waste of time complaining without mods support.
Who are they? You should tag them

Name or seppuku.

I've seen it on discord. Some chads will brag about having an incels.is account and state they're incel and then show a screenshot as proof. I doubt they're very active but it's still rage fuel knowing they pretend to be us as a joke while we rot in misery.
fuck them

show screenshots of this bitches

man fuck these chad wasting their time on here

They spend a minute or two on here at best
thats not true. there was a foid here @Numb . she fucked the whole forum. they have fun to watch subhuman suffer

you were talking about chads not troons

tag the chads
"He" also claimed to be 6'3 white in Romania without any disables. Clearly a chad or fakecel troon

forsen bajs are mostly NEETS, so you can trust me :feelzez:

@Vendetta I have a small doubt on him. He seems to have the vibe of a chad jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:
man did u see my thread earlier where i talked about a hoe reported me for sexual harrassment in middle school for saying hi

man did u see my thread earlier where i talked about a hoe reported me for sexual harrassment in middle school for saying hi
I was joking. You are cool user here.

"He" also claimed to be 6'3 white in Romania without any disables. Clearly a chad or fakecel troon
Unless he has a sub 4 face. Then height and race can't save him anymore.

The mods know they're here but choose not to ban them.

Unless he has a sub 4 face. Then height and race can't save him anymore.
Cope. Any ethnic whore will not care about face with JBW and height halo.