Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW JFL: Bald cuck throws his wife off a tall building

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
That's some horror movie shit

Just imagine how fucking good that must've felt. He was probably literally high on testosterone watching her fall to her death after dragging her up there like a fucking caveman.

f46a4aa0-fcc0-0132-4f9e-0ec273752cbd.gif

That's what she deserves for cheating with Chad.

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA the way that bitch bounces in the floor is just too goofy :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
1ewdzs
:lul::lul::lul:

He must have felt like a god after throwing her off, even tho she did the worst job of escaping, like a typical low IQ femoid

that guy looked to be 6.5/10 too. Guess even a tall chad lite cant even win in 2018

taught that bitch good

She must have pushed him too far that day.

normies will say hes a psychopath for how he reacted to getting cucked.

Nice, imagine the splatting sound of the whore hitting on the concrete.

I am not into gore stuff though I liked it, the best one was that russian naked roastie whore hitting the lamp-post instead of a wall.

Good for him. One less whore to deal with.

This happened in Guarapuava, a city in Brazil. Before that elevator scene, he beat her in the garage. And after the murder, he hid the body in the apartment, changed his clothes, and cleaned the elevator. When the cops arrived, he escaped with his car by the garage in a back street exit. You can see the full video here with the graphic scenes censored. Edit: Grammar Edit 2: Grammar again, I'm dumb.

He threw his cuckedness away with her tbh

shoulda raped her and had one last shag tbh

Thats exactly how a chad deals with a cheating femoid, not like cucks who file for divorce then get divorce raped

If you cheat on chad, a face of cement will be had

a cuck doing the right thing for once

should have made a rape first (breakup sex)

Absolute lifefuel.

If that's bald it's over for me. Dude could have just slayed some other chick but now he's going to prison if he doesn't sui
Doesn’t matter he will fuck girls in prison , no problem for Chad.

Women get so wet for murderers

True alpha male.

How is he bald? How is he a cuck? He mogs all of us.
Manvailer tatiane facebook 825x609
If a couple this good looking is dysfunctional, then maybe relationships really are bullshit. By the way they look I would envision them going on picnics in the country side and kissing in the rain. If a guy who looks like that gets cheated on, then why should a guy that looks like me even desire being in a relationship?
Lg cb578e33 2b8c 4a5f a4c6 fbf11d220c6d e1533587555810
This is literally Chad and Stacy, holy shit.

Last edited:
JFL at the cucks on reddit talking about how he should be tortured to death. Why do they white knight everything? She's a corpse, she's not gonna give you good boy sex.

How is he bald? How is he a cuck? He mogs all of us.
View attachment 35323
If a couple this good looking is dysfunctional, then maybe relationships really are bullshit. By the way they look I would envision them going on picnics in the country side and kissing in the rain. If a guy who looks like that gets cheated on, then why should a guy that looks like me even desire being in a relationship?
View attachment 35325
This is literally Chad and Stacy, holy shit.

Brazilian Chad and Stacey - looking happy in public photos but always darker things going down when nobody is watching which is how most relationships are imo, thats my cope.

Reminds me of the professional athlete beating his girl in a stair well, she ends up going back to him of course

Last edited: