Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jfl my oneitis is a 5/10 at best

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
istg shes not even that hot why do I like her so much damn let me crush on hotter girls

what istg mean

Maybe stop obsessively posting about her then; bordering on foid worship here. :feelsUgh:

Maybe stop obsessively posting about her then; bordering on foid worship here. :feelsUgh:
I think I can ascend with my stacy roommate

@Pillow City Rev Brutal ban; hopefully it isn't permanent. :feelsbadman:

Then get out of here and stop bragging about how you were a former Chadlite! :lasereyes:
im imprving already, I've dosed down on steroids and currently 125mg per week and my face water bloat went away my jawline is visible again lifefuel I just need to rid acne and fix teeth

She's most likely been fucked in every hole by Chad and Tyrone, bro.
yeah she's 100% have over 5 body count, I've seen the chads she befriend on her socials.

im imprving already, I've dosed down on steroids and currently 125mg per week and my face water bloat went away my jawline is visible again lifefuel I just need to rid acne and fix teeth
Than why are you still on this forum? :feelsseriously:

Legitimately annoying me just by staying here and pretending you're on the same level as some 5'6 truecel curry. :feelsclown:

Legitimately annoying me just by staying here and pretending you're on the same level as some 5'6 truecel curry. :feelsclown:
my acne alone has made me truecel tier, you can't deny it you've seen how bad it is

also I always thought you were rice due to username.

also I always thought you were rice due to username.
I'm not saying I'm curry, but they do have a significantly lower score on the race hierarchy. :feelsjuice:

my acne alone has made me truecel tier, you can't deny it you've seen how bad it is
Just get on some medication or wear a shirt; if you're really a Chadlite it really won't matter that much. :feelshehe:

I'm not saying I'm curry, but they do have a significantly lower score on the race hierarchy. :feelsjuice:

Just get on some medication or wear a shirt; if you're really a Chadlite it really won't matter that much. :feelshehe:
I cant wear a shirt, a shirt is part of the problem it keeps rubbing against it causing bacteria

That quick jfl?

yes water retention leaves very fast, I lost 7 pounds 2 days after stopping Nandrolone Decanoate, and dropped 750test to 125
Truecel my ass if it’s gone that quick

i think I can actually get my onetiis now, we've also been having good interactions in spanish class
If it’s that easy then you deserve a perma ban, sorry man.

@HiddenUzer the only reason i’ll stay in contact is incase i need a place to stay or money

@HiddenUzer the only reason i’ll stay in contact is incase i need a place to stay or money
lol we'd be friends irl if you ever decide to visit. I can probably hook you up with some jobs over here.

He is virtue signalling just like foids,he wants us subhuman curries to know our place

nigga no one cares about your "oneitis" just shut already

Now these threads are becoming aggravating.

Just ask her out already