Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [JFL][Soy]The Absolute State of Oneitiscucks

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★

iu

@gymletethnicel GTFIH nigger, look at these fucking queers.

jfl these guys would watch their oneitis fucking Chad and enjoy it

it's over for oneitiscels

I hate oneitiscels, fuck oneitises even the word is repulsive itself. It sounds like an extraterrestrial nigger baby name.

I hate oneitiscels, fuck oneitises even the word is repulsive itself. It sounds like an extraterrestrial nigger baby name.
it sounds like a vaginal disease

Oneitiscels are the only sub-group on this garbage site, that I wouldn't feel bad if they blew their brains out.

You are are worthless and pathetic.

JoinedOct 12, 2019
Imagine openly being an absolute cuck for six years and counting, and God only knows how many years as a closeted cuck.

Imagine openly being an absolute cuck for six years and counting, and God only knows how many years as closeted cuck.
Imagine crying for @Coldone666 and me that you created a thread about us and your faggot boyfriend @SoycuckGodOfReddit is sucking you off just as much. You're more pathetic than us "oneitiscels." :feelskek:

Imagine crying for @Coldone666 and me that you created a thread about us and your faggot boyfriend @SoycuckGodOfReddit is sucking you off just as much. You're more pathetic than us "oneitiscels." :feelskek:
Cuck nigger, I go to ID and see both of your soy threads one after another. This shit needed to be called out.

And JFL @ being a PROUD oneitiscuck. You're barely a tier above the full-blown cucks here (arguably the same tier, tbh).

Retarded cuck projecting his own cuckoldry.
Deflection is the way of the weak. Either engage with the criticism, or swallow your tears, faggot.
>gatekeeping on an incel forum

Caged.
Oh, you mean we should allow normies and chads on a dry spell? Femcels? Users of IT? Literal 14 year olds?

Let's go, no gatekeeping ark! :feelsLightsaber:

Cuck nigger, I go to ID and see both of your soy threads one after another. This shit needed to be called out.

And JFL @ being a PROUD oneitiscuck. You're barely a tier above the full-blown cucks here (arguably the same tier, tbh).
Call out your boyfriend instead, you retarded faggot. :lul:

Caged at the hypocritical incels on this forum. I'd laugh if you roped.-

Deflection is the way of the weak. Either engage with the criticism, or swallow your tears, faggot.

Oh, you mean we should allow normies and chads on a dry spell? Femcels? Users of IT? Literal 14 year olds?

Let's go, no gatekeeping ark! :feelsLightsaber:
You're literally a spic, stop crying. :feelskek:

Call out your boyfriend instead, you retarded faggot. :lul:
nigger can't stop posting about me

maybe I'm his next oneitis, since his last one is getting married

jfl at the state of oneitiscels

What you're doing to your boyfriend. :feelskek: Keep crying faggot.
It's kinda funny how this oneitiscel has decided to just accuse people of being fags at random to deflect from him being a oneitiscel

Traitor scum, fuck off. Hope you have fun in banland.
And he still won't get pussy despite simping for some roastie. What a cuck. :feelskek:

Traitor scum, fuck off. Hope you have fun in banland.
for what, not respecting your shitty server enough? lmao

even in his insults he cucks. jfl its over for you.
nobody would be talking about your little server without me

i invented you

you should slice my name into your wrist as due recognition

Oh no, lil bro is getting riled up :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek: That pathetic cuck was trying to belittle me for having a oneitis. JFL, it's always those retards who bark the hardest who are the hypocrites.

iu
I openly admit I'm a pathetic loser. I'm a 36yo virgin and I want to die. Laugh at me as much as you want, I cant get anymore miserable then I already am. I dont know how to find a supplier for Nembutal.

I openly admit I'm a pathetic loser. I'm a 36yo virgin and I want to die. Laugh at me as much as you want, I cant get anymore miserable then I already am. I dont know how to find a supplier for Nembutal.
SNAP OUT OF IT, GRAYCEL. GET A FUCKING GRIP. WAKE THE FUCK UP FROM YOUR BLUE PILLED DESPAIR.

so what will your oneitis' wedding dress look like, miss?
I stalked the internet looking for photos of my Oneitus and found one of her wearing a wedding dress at a debutante ball when she was 18 from 2 years ago. I made it my PC Wallpaper.

I stalked the internet looking for photos of my Oneitus and found one of her wearing a wedding dress at a debutante ball when she was 18 from 2 years ago. I made it my PC Wallpaper.
You make shii410 look like a tera-alpha dark-triad yottachad

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back