Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope JFL this is some next level of cope. TheRedPill gets sadder everyday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Wwwredditcom r TheRedPill comments l1lyt6 eliminate who you are not first

Comments

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

These people always mistake activity for achievement. "Look bros, I am doing this and that, I am improooooving myself, Stacey will slurp my cum now any day.!"

Deluded retards, they are literally dancing like circus animals for foids who won't even end up giving them the piece of meat in the end.

MGTOW is just as disgusting as IT
300px-Lol5.png

JFL @ the level of cope.

@ReturnOfSaddam :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: retarded redpillers going on rants like they're monks or heros for not checking their phone too often and basic shit like this

Holy shit the level of pretentiousness. And all that mental effort just to convince themselves that they're chads in the making

Chad drinks beer, eats pizza and achieves more than they could ever dream of

Copemogs me to the next realm

unless your job is as interesting as your best copes,
its not worth it

JFL @ the level of cope.
tbh
@ReturnOfSaddam :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: retarded redpillers going on rants like they're monks or heros for not checking their phone too often and basic shit like this

Holy shit the level of pretentiousness. And all that mental effort just to convince themselves that they're chads in the making

based

He has a point (not about getting women, I mean focusing like that on money or something). But I'm too mentally broken to do that. Too many years of depression, anhedonia, low energy, ADD etc... I can't even muster the energy to get out of bed, much less focus on anything worthwhile.

He has a point (not about getting women, I mean focusing like that on money or something). But I'm too mentally broken to do that. Too many years of depression, anhedonia, low energy, ADD etc... I can't even muster the energy to get out of bed, much less focus on anything worthwhile.
Id advice cels here to make money too. But the realization here is that were trying to make the best out of the shitty lives we have.

Id advice cels here to make money too. But the realization here is that were trying to make the best out of the shitty lives we have.
Exactly. Every incel should focus on money/ a career, not for women but to build a comfier and better live for themselves. But life is so damn tough, it's so much easier said than done. Even if you gave it your all there's a small chance to succeed if you're not lucky and have the right stuff. Meanwhile a lot of people are as mentally destroyed as me, barely having the physical or mental energy to get out of bed, barely having the energy to think. In that context money is a distant dream.

Checked the history of one of the commenters. He made a thread titled "Are you trying to become Chad? Or where you him all along?" and has posted about how his ex is preventing him from seeing his daughter. Can't make this shit up :feelskek:

Checked the history of one of the commenters. He made a thread titled "Are you trying to become Chad? Or where you him all along?" and has posted about how his ex is preventing him from seeing his daughter. Can't make this shit up :feelskek:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Just looked at the frontpage of /r/TRP and clicked on a random user who had submitted one of the top posts for today.

This was found in the post history of a RedPilled Alpha Male™

tenor.gif
nick_cage_screams_left_behind.gif

life has never been hard for chad and never will be :feelscomfy: but whatever copes their boat I guess :feelscomfy:

Reddit has profile pictures now?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back