Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting JFL, why do all these noodlewhores die their hairs blonde?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Just look at this bitch:

m3Jkp.png

yqTjk.png

3h_4d3.png

This bitch is so deluded she has no fucking idea how ugly she is. On top of that she changed her hair color that makes her look like a hybrid mongrel. She wants a 6' tall white chad but most probably would end up with a white torso.

hJA0h5V.jpg

The worst part is that there are billions of desperate cumskin betacucks who would do anything to marry her up. So she might get what she wants.

This is just one example. I think 1 out of every 5 asian noodlewhores die her hair and it always has to be blond. Not red, green, brown, pink or any other color. It's blond all the time. These asian noodlewhores hate their own race so much they would flay their own skins and wear caucasian skins if they could.

Whores aside. I have also seen some asian guys doing that, specially the ugly ones. It's just fucking pathetic. You guys don't look good with blond hair (tbh, I would do anything to get a straight silky black hair like yours).

Also why do you guys keep two names? You motherfuckers (mainly the chinese) hide your original chinese name take up a western name. Why would someone fucking do that? Some ricecels told me that they do it because native english speaking cumskins can't pronounce their original name. Let me tell you something, yes they can. Do an experiment, next time when you see some cumskin pronouncing your name wrong, you will do the same with his name. Do it. You will see the result immediately.

All foids dye their hair blonde these days. Those land whales are hideous no matter what color they dye their hair.

All foids dye their hair blonde these days. Those land whales are hideous no matter what color they dye their hair.

I am talking about naturally black haired foids coloring their hairs golden or blond. Noodlewhores do it the most.

They wish they were white so bad.

I am talking about naturally black haired foids coloring their hairs golden or blond. Noodlewhores do it the most.
Yea, they wear colored contacts and paint their face with too much fake up too, they probably think they look white.

Yea, they wear colored contacts and paint their face with too much fake up too, they probably think they look white.

Ya, I have also noticed some noodlewhores wearing blue contacts, why they don't drink some clorox and die?

They wish they were white so bad.
Almost as many white girls want to be black, have you noticed. They curl their hair, get a tan that borders on blackface, and dress like ghetto trash. Where do you think the thicc ass craze came from.

They are sluts simple as that

The sad/funny thing is: their children will look like a full blown asian.

they wanna be white so baddd their culture inherintly worships white boys. asians are basically nazis

She has the worst phenotype I have ever seen on a woman, females can't be incel but if there was such a thing she would definitely be on the list

Almost as many white girls want to be black, have you noticed. They curl their hair, get a tan that borders on blackface, and dress like ghetto trash. Where do you think the thicc ass craze came from.

I don't think so, some cumskins can have curly hairs naturally.

If they genuinely would like to become black they would die their hair black.

bBezh5i.jpg

tumblr_nu4ww8kZ7Y1up59e4o1_540.gif

c44.gif

To be fair. I don't think it's very common for rice face bitches in western countries to go this far with the white emulation. It's mostly Korean and Jap whores tbh.

I believe many do, my shitskin friend.

im 'white' (caucasian) with curly skin oy vey

I’ve never seen a white girl curl her hair to look like an afro, but 99% black girls wear weaves to look white.
I hate when white girls tan excessively it looks ugly af.

It looks nice... not on her but it does on these korean bitches

bBezh5i.jpg

c44.gif

To be fair. I don't think it's very common for rice face bitches in western countries to go this far with the white emulation. It's mostly Korean and Jap whores tbh.

The amount of self hatred these whores have is so damn high.

bBezh5i.jpg

c44.gif

bBezh5i.jpg

c44.gif

Reminds of this:

6b6OS4u.jpg

South Korean whores. I prefer the Japanese girls.