Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over job offer revoked

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
after two years of LDAR, i figured i'd give life another try and just buy copes to get to the end. after 9 brutal interviews, i got a job offer for some decent money and WFH. they revoked it 2 days later due to a hiring freeze. i give up on this life, it never began :feelsrope:

:fuk: I'm sorry man. Why did our parents even birth us?

The job market is shit

act as a tranny and threaten to sue them for homophobia if they turn you down. Use their rules against them

try again

it's rough out there. the fucked up thing is, i used to be smart, used to work for FAANG. but all those years of depression and LDAR have hurt my resume and my head.

act as a tranny and threaten to sue them for homophobia if they turn you down. Use their rules against them

that would probably work for a job at reddit :feelskek: but this is an old school finance company

but all those years of depression and LDAR have hurt my resume and my head.
Just lie on your resume about your employment history theory.

after two years of LDAR, i figured i'd give life another try and just buy copes to get to the end. after 9 brutal interviews, i got a job offer for some decent money and WFH. they revoked it 2 days later due to a hiring freeze. i give up on this life, it never began :feelsrope:
God hates you and also God hates me too.

it's rough out there. the fucked up thing is, i used to be smart, used to work for FAANG. but all those years of depression and LDAR have hurt my resume and my head.
you ARE smart, i think you just have to be more persistent. try more and more interviews, call them, ask about shit that they need. be more confident and annoying (they will think you either desperate or really into the company, try to make them believe it's the second). either way you can only do that or die, but death is pointless so fuck it.

you ARE smart, i think you just have to be more persistent. try more and more interviews, call them, ask about shit that they need. be more confident and annoying (they will think you either desperate or really into the company, try to make them believe it's the second). either way you can only do that or die, but death is pointless so fuck it.

based greycel

Just lie on your resume about your employment history theory.

i wish i could, i try to say 'i taught myself new technologies' but since i dont have any certifications or projects to really show for it, it doesn't mean much.

maybe try to write science articles or shit like that, or get some certifications in UNIs

IT: they revoked it because they know you post on .is

This would be my luck as well. I am also interviewing. Funny thing is I have boomers in the industry telling me companies are desperate for new hires lmao

This would be my luck as well. I am also interviewing. Funny thing is I have boomers in the industry telling me companies are desperate for new hires lmao

it's especially brutal for new hires. i do have a slight advantage in that im a senior engineer but damn is that 2 year gap hurting me