Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Joe Rogan is a retard

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/Gm4miiUY_PM

He tries to act like he knows what he's talking about and just ends up saying the same shit as everyone else.

Basically his advice to us is

A. Build confidence (jfl)

B. Work out- which to him means martial arts which in turn will build confidence.

Someone throw up the atomic blackpill. I guess pedophile rapist Chad was confident but I have my suspicions that his bio would work for an incel..

So again, Rogan is a fucking idiot. He should stick to talking about MMA and hard-core psychedelics.

He should stick to talking about MMA
He's also had some of the worst takes regarding MMA, he said ronda rousey could beat 50% of male bantamweights when she literally sucked and fought in an empty division.

He's just a roid head with tits who is average in every imaginable way.

He tries to act like he knows what he's talking about and just ends up saying the same shit as everyone else.

B. Work out- which to him means martial arts which in turn will build confidence.

Someone throw up the atomic blackpill. I guess pedophile rapist Chad was confident but I have my suspicions that his bio would work for an incel..

So again, Rogan is a fucking idiot. He should stick to talking about MMA and hard-core psychedelics.

DkVgKRfUcAAxNUt.jpg

Joe was an athletic, manlet chaddish dude who was extremely lucky in life, got successful early (landed a lucrative TV job in his mid 20s) and is in no way in contact with the struggles of normal people. Most of these 'hustle harder' gurus deliver 'aspirational' advice that glorify struggle only offer useless advice. They don't realise they are 'survival bias' personified, all the almost-succeeded comedians, actors, veterans working in drive-thrus and hardware stores never get to tell their stories.

These lifestyle, motivation and advice gurus are out of touch.

Last edited:
I hadn't even seen that one. Even aside from that video OP posted, I tried getting into him because my friends swore up & down I'd be redpilled by his takes, and I just couldn't get into him. He has the most retarded takes ever. Goes to show how retarded normies are if they think enough of this dude's opinion to make him uber wealthy.

Idk anything about rogan. Is he a redpiller or something?

Idk anything about rogan. Is he a redpiller or something?
Leader of a cult called the intellectual dark web. An off shoot of the Thule Society, they practice sex magick and esoteric Hitlerism.

Stupid fucking hippy needs a haircut so he can get a real job

JUST WORK OUT BROO GIRLS LOVE MUSCLES BUILD CONFIDENCE BRO JUST APPROACH SHOW THEM BICEPS PRO THEYLL SUCK U OFF BRO JUST BIG BICEPS PRO BENCH BENCH LOOK AT MY MUSCLE BABY PLEASE LETS FUCK NO NO NO DONT LOOK AT MY FACE ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSCLES BABY NEVER MIND THE SUBHUMAN FACE ITS OK LOOK AT MY BICEPS OH YEAH BABY JUST BUILD MUSCLES BRO JUST GO GYM BRO

Rogan is a fag. Literally. There's video of him at weigh-ins for UFC and you can see the lust in his eyes as the fighters take off their robes. He especially likes black men.