Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Joked about my dick being small and a girl stopped replying

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Literally speaking to an Asian girl and she brought up convo about dick size

And then she says: does size matter?

And I said “I hope not :’( ” literally as a fucking joke I’m literally 7 inches and white ofc she knows my dick is big

And she went from replying every minute and high interest to she hasn’t replied for hours I fucjing hate this shit life

Even if u mog her local men to the fuckinf graveyard lirrrrally triple the length of their dicks but make a joke about urs being small they lose interest

Literally can’t show any sign of genetic inferiority even if ur a gigachad to her otherwise it’s beyond over

They’re so sensitive to genetic indicators it’s actually disgustingly repulsive idk how much longer I can live on this planet

Women are literally robots with some basic basic convo skills and then using the 95% rest of her CPU and storage running a program than analyses for genetic quality in the most intricate ways and they immediately shut off and monkey branch if ur not a gigachad in every aspect of your body and face

Last edited:
:soy::Women are not shallow, bro

At least women want to speak to you in a sexual context. Mogs me to oblivion

At least women want to speak to you in a sexual context. Mogs me to oblivion
I’m a turbomanlet but good pheno. Only way I can stay sane is online validation larping height

Goood im sick of WHITOID INCELS beating fate by fucking noodlewhores
Muh high IQ race my ass

I told you guys that dickpill is brutal. If a foid learns your penis size she will run away from you.

you talked to a woman. mogs me and the rest of this forum

Are you absolutely retarded to make a retarded joke like that and humiliate yourself? fucking kys faggot.
I was humiliating small dick guys

Nothing to humiliate for me I’m bigger than 99.9999% of guys in her country