Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Jokermaxxing

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
I wanted to be crazy like the Joker, and Jokermaxx as much as I could. I sat on the bus, a foid sat next to me (new victim detected). I was rocking back and forth like I always do with my autism. I started jerking my hands every minute behind my backpack (which was on my lap). She started getting very uncomfortable. I start rocking back and forth more aggressively (this was due to my autism as well). At a bus stop, I suddenly laugh for no reason. All the foids infront of me and the one sitting beside me literally stood up and ran off the bus. I need to jokermaxx more.

I wanted to be crazy like the Joker, and Jokermaxx as much as I could. I sat on the bus, a foid sat next to me (new victim detected). I was rocking back and forth like I always do with my autism. I started jerking my hands every minute behind my backpack (which was on my lap). She started getting very uncomfortable. I start rocking back and forth more aggressively (this was due to my autism as well). At a bus stop, I suddenly laugh for no reason. All the foids infront of me and the one sitting beside me literally stood up and ran off the bus. I need to jokermaxx more.
Be careful of men beating you up

no jokermax for your face. its only a movie in reality you would be already dead if you would do what he did. normies would gone crazy

just life in a movie theorie

sit on the floor and write a list of names on paper while shaking
(i actually saw a druggie foid doing exactly this like a year ago and noone else in the bus seemed to think it was weird, everyone standing like a foot from her unphased)

why are all the high IQ users autistic?

At a bus stop, I suddenly laugh for no reason. All the foids infront of me and the one sitting beside me literally stood up and ran off the bus. I need to jokermaxx more.
Based. They're not entitled to a peaceful commute. :feelskek:

Lol, i used to walk in the hallways, and i kid you not, in a very short period, maybe 1 month id jump scare women on accident, i swear on every molecule in my being it happened atleast 9 times, at that point i was too scared to walk so id usually just sit in some dark corner by the library, i look so ogre jfl, atleast now i can laugh about it

Lol, i used to walk in the hallways, and i kid you not, in a very short period, maybe 1 month id jump scare women on accident, i swear on every molecule in my being it happened atleast 9 times, at that point i was too scared to walk so id usually just sit in some dark corner by the library, i look so ogre jfl, atleast now i can laugh about it
Lmfao

:society::society::chad::chad:

Next lever retarded. Welcome to the club of Losers