Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jordan Peterson November 15th 2019: "The large majority of males have no partners"

His audience are a bunch of clueless normies.

Can you link me the video if you have it or atleast point me in the direction of him saying this?

Eh, I’ll try to find it. I don’t think he actually namedropped this forum specifically, though.

He was fooled by the MSM normie interpretation of us as a bunch of neckbeard basement-dwelling unwashed obese autists.
Then he researched it and realised that it doesn’t take that much for a man to be incel in 2019.
Being sub-8 and having a non-feminist opinion is enough.

In fact I seem to remember him saying he read this board regularly as research. We probably blackpilled him lol.
Jordan Peterson (a renowned clinical psychologist) with the qualifications, self-awareness and high IQ to understand the human mind, agrees that majority of women sleep with the selective few top-tier men, EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING ALL THIS TIME

But i guess we're wrong guys, after all, some nobody from IncelTears who is obviously more qualified than Jordan Peterson (as obvious as the sarcasm I'm using) said that their brother's cousin's friend of a friend is a 5'2 balding indian janitor who is dating a supermodel, that's definitive proof that women aren't only attracted to looks!

Saying that females must be free to choose regardless of the damage it causes to society is like saying children must be free to choose whether they go to school or not, whether they eat healthy or not, etc. It just doesn't work.
yeah and I think he knows this, but it's incredibly non-PC to say that so ... he won't :waitwhat:

Jordan Memerson is a fucking cuck his daughter is being fucked by various chads and this retard tries to tell me he is a philosopher JFL hahahaha
I used to like the guy but from listening to other viewpoints and having more thought on the topic he seems to be a pseudo-intellectual.

I hate this Kermit the Frog sounding motherfucker. :feelsree:

I used to like the guy but from listening to other viewpoints and having more thought on the topic he seems to be a pseudo-intellectual.
I feel like He tries to appeal the right-wing top much

Lol im seeing some normans accept this. Funny when incels were saying it, it was BS. Now their god says it it must be true

Btw even Jordan Peterson is looksmaxxing. Dyed teeth, hair transplant, lost a lot of weight.

Saying that females must be free to choose regardless of the damage it causes to society is like saying children must be free to choose whether they go to school or not, whether they eat healthy or not, etc. It just doesn't work.

Glad I'm not the only person who noticed that half step he pulled JFL

"X is definitely causing all of these problems............. and of course X should be able to keep doing so"

This is what I would call dropping the logic ball, the carried it as far as he could, but he can't pass the blue pill barrier, I'd actually argue he's more red pilled and blue pilled, he may very well actually believe in the black pill tbh, but remember he can't admit to that shit publicly if he want's to keep his following and money flowing in

The problem of women being able to choose is going to be an elephant in the room for a while

Maybe his daughter leaving her good husband and child, to become a slut for that camwhore guy, despite many years of cuckservative teaching from Jordan Peterson...pushed him to believe in the blackpill.

Remember when he was against incels and went into Rehab or some shit, well now he is back again, and now he is saying incel stuff.

He is getting blackpilled as his daughter whores herself around while being a single mother.

This man behaves like a politician. He tells people what they want to hear.

He's simply speaking to his demographic - frustrated males in their 20s.

Gotta sell his books somehow. Imagine if he would just say "Research has shown that It's over for 95% of mens, no matter what you do to self improve, you will never be good enough, due to hypergamy and dating apps. Enjoy a life a solitude, loneliness and work, to buy products and consume medias between the four wall of your empty apartment, until you grow old and die alone. Buy my books"

Gotta sell his books somehow. Imagine if he would just say "Research has shown that It's over for 95% of mens, no matter what you do to self improve, you will never be good enough, due to hypergamy and dating apps. Enjoy a life a solitude, loneliness and work, to buy products and consume medias between the four wall of your empty apartment, until you grow old and die alone. Buy my books"
He genuinely believes it though. Probably sheltered from the harsh realities because he lived in a small town where women weren’t as competitive and also he isnt incel himself, he is red pill but the Christian version.

He's a cuck and raised a whore but I loved his take down of that Brit feminazi
Maybe his daughter leaving her good husband and child, to become a slut for that camwhore guy, despite many years of cuckservative teaching from Jordan Peterson...pushed him to believe in the blackpill.

That's got to blackpill him. The reality is he's teaching guys Trad Con virtues but there's no trad women anymore in the west. Even if they pretend they are, they're still in a toxic environment and will eventually conform to it.

Pretty much every society and civilisation outside of the west discourages hypergamy, either forceably or with a stern frown. It's been that way throughout history. The purity of the virgin, the sanctity of marriage... etc. We're essentially running an experiment here.
where females can make their own money, they do not give a fuck...
even with social and religious pressure divorce rate have been skyrocketing since women can work

only rural areas where foid NEED men to survive is where divorce rates is low

plus there are social media these days, even poor people have smartphones and access to internet..
and when foid look at western foids lifestyle they get jealous and now realizes what they are missing

theres less and less based countries by the day

Last edited:
Lol @ idiot low IQ incels hating Jordan. JORDAN is on our side, you fucking fools. He got the IQ and verbal intelligence to own these leftie fucktards without going too hard getting shut down.

Most of what Peterson say is 100% correct.

weird that he agrees with the existence of hypergamy in our society, he's always so bluepilled, i fucking hate him

I don't always agree with what Jordan Peterson says but perhaps with his daughter's doing right now has caused him to change his mind.

Lol @ idiot low IQ incels hating Jordan. JORDAN is on our side, you fucking fools. He got the IQ and verbal intelligence to own these leftie fucktards without going too hard getting shut down.

3bf8e4a51b193086378b25cba6d7a572.jpg

"Be a good little wagecuck and pay taxes instead of LDAR"

Amazingly enough, this may be an accurate analogy. But normies will never accept that.

Makes sense considering that 80% of his followers are incels (although many are still in denial)

Unreal Iq

Remember when he was against incels and went into Rehab or some shit, well now he is back again, and now he is saying incel stuff.

I presume he dropped his soap in rehab and got Blackedpilled by a Tyrone. Fucking cuckservative shill.

some men are chads and some are incels

From "incels are just pathetic losers, it's your fault, grow up" to this, which implies it's not really the bottom 80% of men's fault.

Being critical of the things he says and the stances he takes doesn't equate to hate.

He's not on anybody's, except Jordan Peterson's, side. That's what fanboys can't seem to grasp

Only found one video that was good

Most other stuff he says on this type of topic is still pretty ignorant.

>Peterson
>Current Year

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I might not agree with everything he says, but he has so far put the best argument in favor of enforced monogamy, the lack of which is why most of us are here.

Youre not here because youre ugly. Its because youre foid looksmatch cant stand the sight of you.

height of mt everest in millimeters IQ

I hate this Kermit the Frog sounding motherfucker. :feelsree:
I disagree with alot of what he says but he sure is a character, a very fascinating one oddity.

It's obvious to everyone, even bluepillers that women go through a slut phase, cock carousel, whatever you want to call it. This causes huge damage to men and women and society in general. The only real solution is to put women back into the position they were in for thousands of years for good reason. They have to be forced into monogamous relationships at a young age.
Agreed 100%.

How you keep caring @Mainländer ? I have given up on society long time ago, for me is better if 99% of the world population just cease to exist, that would be the best scenario even for the technological advance not only for the nature and human relationships.

I use to listen to him but not now but I would fight him for sure.

Jordan Cuckerson will never fully accept the blackpill philosophy, he is just like the rest of the bluepilled cucks.

Juden Peterstein took down this text to speech bot because people were mocking him with it.

Of course he hasn't gone full blackpill, and just to be on TV he would never say "women cant be free to choose" he'll just get instantly booted,
but the point is, its a big change from him talking about incels as being a non-issue, to now saying "most men dont have any relationships at all"
I think Jordan Peterson is blackpilled now. He knows sexual liberation is a bad thing. And he speak about enforced monogamy, which is "forcing" woman to stop being fully free, but he just doesn't use that words because he knows how it sounds. He knows certain people just can't find someone because of this, and doesn't matter how hard they try, that's not redpilled my bro. When he talks about self improvement is not because he thinks is gonna get you pussy, but because it's a way to feel better with yourself.

How you keep caring @Mainländer ? I have given up on society long time ago, for me is better if 99% of the world population just cease to exist, that would be the best scenario even for the technological advance not only for the nature and human relationships.
I'm a dreamer/idealist.

Hey Jordan Peterson... I'll wash my penis when the healthcare system covers the facial surgery I need. Until then, you can just keep getting a big fucking whiff of my cockstink you fucking cuck.

And it's only getting worse

Peterson is the least cucked right-wing commentator.

Chad fucks at least a dozen women per year while a normie is lucky to get 2 or 3 unless he attends a party college or something.